C.T. Fletcher: Last Will & Testament

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Damisa-Sarki

I thought most of the damage was done to his body because of eating habits. How much of it was due to power lifters in his era not knowing about the long term dangers of such poor eating? Or do you think that he, and powerlifting community, knew and just didn't care?

but i mean if you know your heart is messed up, why do drugs?

90 if not 95% of his issues were his bad heart to begin with, not steroids, not bad diet.

His mom and 9 of her siblings and his older brother all died from bad hearts. They werent bodybuilders, they didnt use steroids. They were just born with a death sentence.

CT has done more with a bad heart than dozens have with perfectly fine hearts.

You're making it sound like he was some hardcore juicing motherfukker for decades when that's just not the case. Yeah he used. Has he used more than some WWE superstars? Some NFL athletes? Is he the boogeyman of drug use?

Dudes diet wasn't perfect but for what he was doing it didn't need to be. He's not the boogeyman of weightlifting.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I wish well to C.T., he has that fighting spirit in his dna.

And fellas, we can't stay young forever....if you look at what the average lifespan is, it's hard to say with a straight face that 60 is NOT old.
Because of changes in attitudes about fitness and health, old age doesn't mean what it used to mean but it's still old age.
shyt It all depends on the person and if they actually care about being healthy. I know 60 year olds that run 5ks and 10ks. But they also eat relatively healthy. But also you never know with cancer and other shyt especially hereditary genes what will happen. But if you eating fast food for 40 years and sitting on the couch then yeah you fukked.