CA Bill to Let Male Inmates be Housed in Women’s Prisons up for Consideration

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
This is obviously a terrible idea, but since they letting trehs pull this bullshyt in other aspects of life, don’t see why they should make an exception here. Liberals made their bed, now they gotta sleep in it :yeshrug:

I hope it passes :heh:

It's gonna be funny to see the feminist infighting. "You're a TERF if you don't suppirt this"

Superstar
Daps
Any man considering this option should have his penis and testicles removed before entering the women's prison.

also, just build a prison for people with gender identities

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I just read a news story about a “trans woman” being in prison with other women and assaulting women in the prison. Idc, if the trans “woman” still has a dikk they should be with men :yeshrug: honestly if you’re trans just don’t go to jail because you should be housed with the gender you were assigned at birth.

This all day. I didn’t even read the article before “No!” came flying out of my mouth. This makes no logical sense and is a safety concern for the naturally born women who would be in contact with said person.

I’m all for people living their truth.. but I’m really growing tired of these MEN invading our spaces :francis:

Last edited: