CA Bill to Let Male Inmates be Housed in Women’s Prisons up for Consideration

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any man considering this option should have his penis and testicles removed before entering the women's prison.

also, just build a prison for people with gender identities

What about women claiming they identify with being a man just to go get fcked by men? Should they have a dck and balls glued on?

Superstar
Daps
What about women claiming they identify with being a man just to go get fcked by men?
seems like a dangerous situation for her. women don't often overpower men.
i dont think transmen are trying to get fukked by male prisoners either, but sure, require a penis

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Let's not act like it ain't go be a bunch of hoes claiming they are men to go get gangbanged and fcked by men in prison. Women are some horny perverts just as much as men. It'll probably be more hoes claiming they identify with being a man to go get to the male prison more than men doing it. Hoes fck way more dudes than men fck hoes and they proud of it and not ashamed of it.
Great way to play devils advocate.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Let's not act like it ain't go be a bunch of hoes claiming they are men to go get gangbanged and fcked by men in prison. Women are some horny perverts just as much as men. It'll probably be more hoes claiming they identify with being a man to go get to the male prison more than men doing it. Hoes fck way more dudes than men fck hoes and they proud of it and not ashamed of it.
Yea... I don't see that shyt happenin bro.