CAC BRAGS About His Grandmother Being A "SLAVE"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Well, actually 6th great grandmother, but same nevertheless :snoop: Dude literally sounds like a fukking idiot :snoop: Just look at this guy.

P.S. I came across him when I was watching African Tag videos on YouTube :francis:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Only 3 percent of Cacs have one percent of African DNA...

Anytime a White person says they have Black in them...I go :mjlol:

Same with Black people that say they have Native American ancestry...I go...:mjpls:
I had this white chick during my 9th grade year BRAG how she had a Black uncle :heh:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Go to the 7 minute mark :russ:

"His lineage is foreign"

*European man on American soil*
:dwillhuh:

You can always see right through these "anti establishment" cacs cause they act like America was one big happy bubble gum land....... Until January 20th, 2009 then ALL OF A SUDDEN Barack Hussein Obama "ruined everything"

:mjpls:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"His lineage is foreign"

*European man on American soil*
:dwillhuh:

You can always see right through these "anti establishment" cacs cause they act like America was one big happy bubble gum land....... Until January 20th, 2009 then ALL OF A SUDDEN Barack Hussein Obama "ruined everything"

:mjpls:
They hate that man's skin man :dead: These Alex Jones types always seem retarded to me. Now, regular conservatives who aren't on the racist tip are cool. However, the alt-rights and tea party types :scust:

I say this as a left-leaner btw.