CAC caddy says working for Tiger Woods was like Slavery :MJplease:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Steve Williams served as Tiger Woods’ caddy from 1999 to 2011, during which Woods dominated the PGA Tour, won 13 of his 14 Majors, and earned over $88 million.(Caddy earned 8.8 million) Williams recently wrote a book called “Out Of The Rough” about his time with Tiger, and he was very critical of Woods, of whom he once said he wanted to “shove something up that black arsehole.”:mjdrinking:

1446277541974.jpg

Excerpt from the book.

One thing that really pissed me off was how he would flippantly toss a club in the general direction of the bag, expecting me to go over and pick it up. I felt uneasy about bending down to pick up his discarded club – it was like I was his slave. The other thing that disgusted me was his habit of spitting at the hole if he missed a putt. Tiger listened to what I had to say, the air was cleared and we got on with it – his goal was to be the best player in history and my goal was to keep working as best I could to help make that happen.

Deadspin says

For one, picking up clubs and putting them into a golf bag was Williams’ job. That’s what a caddy does. He was paid handsomely for his services, earning at least 10% (maybe even 15%) of Woods’ earnings. Williams even had a long-running endorsement deal with Valvoline. The outsized amount of money that Williams pulled in doesn’t excuse Woods for being a dikk (which he is, says everyone) but it’s remarkably whiny and myopic to draw a comparison between making a shytload of money at a demanding job to being a slave.

Have Australian cacs as caddies who compare working for you as slavery brehs. :francis:

Tiger Woods' Former Caddy Says Working For Him Was Like Being His "Slave"

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
he was getting paid 9 million to pick up fukking golf clubs and pump tiger up? what the fukk am i doing wrong in life :sadcam:
We should've been plotting instead of chasing hoes and playing video games. My dumb ass was talking about golf ain't a real sport :snoop:. Dude didn't even have to walking from hole to hole probably got to drive the cart and smash Tiger's hand me downs. He even getting paid on this bs book he got out.

Daps
I believe it. I dated a guy who was a bellman at a popular hotel. When tiger came to play a tournament he stayed at the hotel that my ex worked for. He took all of tigers shyt up to his room. Like 8 bags and he said tiger tried to tip him a quarter. A quarter. He said tiger was rude and pompous.
But he said that Kobe Bryant of all people was cool and tipped him well:ehh: