CAC caddy says working for Tiger Woods was like Slavery :MJplease:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe you. Apparently him and Charles Barkeley are notorious cheapskates.

But I don't really understand tipping when it comes to rich fukks. Are they suppose to be carrying a wad of bills? Cause say from the airport to your room, you are gonna encounter a bunch of people you have to tip.

I recently went on vacation, and I had to tip every mofo that touched my bags. :whew: shyt was exhausting brehs.

How do these rich pricks do it especially the ones who have to travel every single day?
I heard Donald Trump doesn't carry a wallet.
Does put everything on credit card? :jbhmm:

Man many of these rich folks don't tip. That is why they are fukking rich. Also MJ is known as a bad tipper too.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
He said "no thank you, I'm good and left". :whoa:
In public I try to be a gentlemen and respectful but if that was done to me I would have said something smart.Yeah I would have risked losing my gig but that's just wrong.Whats funny is I bet any other golfer would have tipped him,but Tiger is 0/5% black anyway :manny:

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
:jbhmm: *Imagines Tiger tossing his 9 iron at old dude*

:ufdup: "You better pick up these mother fukking clubs, boy"

Daps
I believe you. Apparently him and Charles Barkeley are notorious cheapskates.

But I don't really understand tipping when it comes to rich fukks. Are they suppose to be carrying a wad of bills? Cause say from the airport to your room, you are gonna encounter a bunch of people you have to tip.

I recently went on vacation, and I had to tip every mofo that touched my bags. :whew: shyt was exhausting brehs.

How do these rich pricks do it especially the ones who have to travel every single day?
I heard Donald Trump doesn't carry a wallet.
Does put everything on credit card? :jbhmm:
Idk but I think people with money carry cash if they know their going to be I a position to have to tip. At our Christmas party my boss always has a pocket of twenties because he likes to personally tip each waiter/ waitress and shake their hand and say " thank you". I guess it's a class thing.

Daps
In public I try to be a gentlemen and respectful but if that was done to me I would have said something smart.Yeah I would have risked losing my gig but that's just wrong.Whats funny is I bet any other golfer would have tipped him,but Tiger is 0/5% black anyway :manny:
Yeah it was back when him and his wife were still together. My ex said they had a gang of shyt and they had their kids with them. He said he loaded all the bags and brought them to the room, placed them where he wanted them and was like, " all done Mr. Woods."
Tiger- " what you waiting on a tip? " goes on his pocket and takes out a quarter " here you go".
Crazy story

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was back when him and his wife were still together. My ex said they had a gang of shyt and they had their kids with them. He said he loaded all the bags and brought them to the room, placed them where he wanted them and was like, " all done Mr. Woods."
Tiger- " what you waiting on a tip? " goes on his pocket and takes out a quarter " here you go".
Crazy story

Dying at "all done Mr woods." :laff:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I believe it. I dated a guy who was a bellman at a popular hotel. When tiger came to play a tournament he stayed at the hotel that my ex worked for. He took all of tigers shyt up to his room. Like 8 bags and he said tiger tried to tip him a quarter. A quarter. He said tiger was rude and pompous.
But he said that Kobe Bryant of all people was cool and tipped him well:ehh:
I can confirm Kobe is a cool dude. Dude takes the time to take a pic with everyone and sign their stuff... That's when coli cats clown him I'm like:pacspit:
How dare u speak of the gawd like that!