Daps
BDAi3BW.png

Mom Shares Photo After Having 2 Babies 15 Months Apart, But They Notice Her ‘Strange’ Stomach

StephanieBruce201603250535.jpg

Is she looking for some kind of endorsement deal from Plastic Surgeons of Park Avenue or some shyt????

I am very confused - Is there gonna be a movement for every saggy titty or belly in America? If that's the case there gonna be a whole lotta movements coming up. IN DA MILLIONS....:russ:

This actually went to a news station and sold her own image which is now on a sponsored Facebook ad to show up on my screen as if I care about some got damn flabby ass belly because she a dumb CAC that chose to have kids back-to-back and one of them had a big ass forehead and broke her abdomen wall???? :laff:

This bytch married with two kids and that isn't enough attention and love for her - She has to go viral on the internet for more sympathy and simps and male feminists to come to the rescue to boost her ego instead of just telling her rich CAC husband to cough up $10k for surgery for Dr. Mario to cut the jello out from her stomach :mjlol:

Edit - Come to find out bytch is a long distance marathon runner don't even get me started....:snoop: