cac gets checked on live TV

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
you emotional, non action punk you not doing nothing and you support a dude soft c00ning getting out of here.

IM ALL ABOUT THAT ACTION and I'm talking about in REAL LIFE not this lil keyboard internet existence that makes up 100% of the fiber of YOUR existence

The most you EVER do is sit safely behind ya monitor and call REAL BLACK KINGS c00ns because we don't wanna engage with your white daddy

Sellout cowards like you wanna hide in the shadows and throw stones at the Black KINGS like myself and @IdealMan who KNOW there's no point in trying to reason with cacs

But dont worry I got the spotlight on you now b!tch n!gga you ain't going to hide in them shadows no more you are FOOD my n!gga

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
This tap dancing Cletus ass @thewarrior05 is the type of n!ggas we need to exterminate

Not try to educate them, nooo, we tried that with hella fk n!ggas back in the 90s. Ain't no educating a lost mind like his

Naw. It's 2017 and ain't no more time left for fukk sh!t. We just need to EXTERMINATE these types of Blacks from the community.

Weed them the fk out so that all that's left standing are the KINGS.

fukk n!ggas are just as bad as c00ns, who will also be exterminated

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Don't talk about race in 2017?
:usure:

From what I have seen here, there are alleged "black" members with concerning fanaticism towards exclusive cac flesh, Trump stans, fukkery over black progressivism, etc.
A gentle reminder or nudge that beyond the imagined isolated safe world of soft toe c00ning and head pats is a visceral displeasure at the site of black folks breathing. :francis:

It's not a wasted effort brehs.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tap dancing Cletus ass @thewarrior05 is the type of n!ggas we need to exterminate

Not try to educate them, nooo, we tried that with hella fk n!ggas back in the 90s. Ain't no educating a lost mind like his

Naw. It's 2017 and ain't no more time left for fukk sh!t. We just need to EXTERMINATE these types of Blacks from the community.

Weed them the fk out so that all that's left standing are the KINGS.

fukk n!ggas are just as bad as c00ns, who will also be exterminated
nikka u aint doing nothing and believe when i get my stuff together u best believe I will be putting in work for our people silently because out loud is how everything crumbles

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Im trying to tell these nikkas. ITS OVER!!

Stop preaching facts to white people, they HATE facts!!!

If you keep begging cacs to love you, they will never help you.

If you keep protesting, they don't have to worry about what you doing, because youre constantly at their footstool begging.

Want to get CACS attention? Pull away from them and start doing our own shyt.

I promise you, them cacs will be knocking down our doors begging us to know whats going on.

fukk anybody in here who too fukking stupid and LOST to understand what @IdealMan is saying

Just like he said: fukk ALL THIS TALKING ABOUT RACE, ESPECIALLY TO THESE CACS.

IT IS TIME TO fukkING ACT.

AND I DARE ONE OF YOU LITTLE B!TCH FAGS TO TRY CHECK ME

Cacs never have, and never WILL own up to their racism, STOP TRYING TO ENGAGE THEM IN DISCUSSION ABOUT IT.

Swallow a bag of d!cks if you think there's anything wrong with what @IdealMan is saying. You weak minded jelly spine having b!tchass n!ggas.
I'm glad y'all get it man... These fools sit up and listen to Tariq Nasheed and Neely Fuller but still don't know how to stay on code. Niccas love posturing and being flossy to get some attention.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad y'all get it man... These fools sit up and listen to Tariq Nasheed and Neely Fuller but still don't know how to stay on code. Niccas love posturing and being flossy to get some attention.
Ur either a c00n or white pick one

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i have watched this shyt 4 times and each time feels better than the last

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Surprised this blew up now. This was back when they shot the man sitting in his car back in 2016 here in Charlotte.