cac gets checked on live TV

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I've felt a way about trying to engage cacs in discourse about racism. The shyt is a waste of time. Even if they acknowledge everything you throw at them they ain't finna help you topple the system because their family and immediates benefit from it. We got bigger fish to fry like actually trying to establish something we dedicate 99% of our energy to trying to get them to see us as human and equal us being subpar is echoed through our treatment by this system and for a cac to acknowledge it how we'd want them to is asking them to be in direct opposition of something that's benefical to them. fukk em.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We dont even have to go as far as killer mike is speaking.

I don't want to go to war with cacs. Just pull away as much as possible.

I dream of the day i can go make my money, come back to my community and spend it with my people. :mjcry:

Grocery stores, bars, restaurants, movie theaters, bowing alleys and etc, all walking distance from my house. We can do this shyt because i've seen how unity of black people got Obama in the white house. We need to take that same energy and put it back into ourselves and community. If not for you, for the next generation.
:to:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
fukk you and your "code".
So he's not getting called a c00n and being negged?

Bhji0-3IQAA-ZDH.jpg

Found this on Twitter and it applies perfectly.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i had to watch this shyt again, i may watch it every morning