Cac gets mad at Congress Cac for fukking up his Healthcare.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Cancer got nothin to do with health insurance. It's our poison food and environment
Health insurance affects treatment options. My mom is paying insane amounts of money for chemo and all the other shyt that comes along with it. You're right about food and environment tho. She hasn's drank or smoked in over 25 years. I know there's a "white people deserve it" narrative, but not all white people voted for Trump, and nobody deserves to be taken advantage of because they have a disease....except hardcore Trump supporters. fukk those a$$holes.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, everything in this video is so hilarious :mjlol:

The emotional effort he puts into his speech :mjwhoop:

That dumb cave aunt clapping in the background :mjwhoop:

That face
qK7h8OZ.png

That reality shock :mjwhoop:

Trump and trumpset don't give a fukk but let's make Amerikkka great again crehs :mjlaughrmx:
Why was he talking like a Super Villian :dead:

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
i can see it that way, but trump is fukking up things for decades to come. which brings me back to obama and his supporters. spent 8 years telling me that obama was helpless and the presidency is just a figure head. obama coulda jumped in office and started signing executive orders nonstop too.
IMO given what we've seen with these people so detached from reality (dangerously so which we've always known) and so eager to"stop the threat"... if Obama had went in there throwing his weight around like that. Things would've got real bloody around here in america.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If taxes aren't being dramatically lowered so people can afford healthcare then what is the point of having republicans in office.
To keep dirty mexicans and leeching blacks off the government tit

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
I feel for him and his fam.

He called Trump an orange haired buffoon so I doubt he voted for him but let's just keep saying he did and say fukk his wife who had cancer for daps

9wrDO_s-200x150.gif

I'm saying its this attitude of "I don't know what the fukk the problem is and I don't really know what I'm talking about to begin with but I'm gonna rely on passion and sentiment to dictate who I vote for and the policies I support" that put Drumpf in office. The people who thought Obamacare and the ACA were 2 different things and justified shytting on the bill because of their feelings on Obama are just like the people in this thread thinking health care only affects cacs for some reason so they don't care about it

Great and pertinent points you both make.

fukk white peoples feelings and/or situations right now, and I mean that wholeheartedly.
:yeshrug:call me Petty Pendergrass

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Again you're commenting this under a video where the person talking clearly didn't vote for the people in power right now. Not only is what you're saying stupid but its not even relevant

"Let that health care go away" :mjlol: You think if the ACA goes through it won't affect probably millions of AAs as well :mjlol: You / many people you know are gonna be eating the same "dog food to ease the pain" they are you idiot. This the type of ignorance and counterproductive divisiveness that put that mothafukka Trump in office in the first place.
Pretty sure whites were on ACA the most, most black people are on the free medicaid. Only reason I even know what that is, is because they provide it for immigrant students as well.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh taxes are being lowered, alright.
Not yours and mine but I'm sure the higher brackets are getting a break
Please tell me the economic reasons these hillbillies vote republican.

Is it property taxes being lowered.

Why would some poor schmuck working in a coal mine vote for Trump from an economic standpoint.