Cac gets mad at Congress Cac for fukking up his Healthcare.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
To keep dirty mexicans and leeching blacks off the government tit
Does this translate to more money on their paychecks in the form of lowered taxes or just that feel good feeling knowing a black person can't get public assistance and a Mexican can get deported

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
At 4.12 he sounded like this guy going off on 'Hulk Hogaaan.'

"you came for my wife, you came for my familyyyy."
tumblr_m04xw1m03A1qck1y1o1_400.gif

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Please tell me the economic reasons these hillbillies vote republican.

Is it property taxes being lowered.

Why would some poor schmuck working in a coal mine vote for Trump from an economic standpoint.
Hillary and Democrats ignored meat and potatoes issues. They didn't want to hear about medical coverage for union members. They wanted to hear about jobs for those out of work. They wanted concrete answers about re-training instead of bullshyt about the need for more studies.

Democrats not only ignored them, but seemed to put foreigners -- illegal jobs, illegal education, illegal housing, illegal aid -- before citizens. Democrats talked down to them on the one hand and insulted them on the other.

Just a terrible campaign. And this is how we got Trump. This is how Democrats will continue to lose to the Trumps of the world.

Doesn't matter that Trump sucked. Trump put himself out there. Will Democrats? Or will it be four years of I told you so followed by 2004 part II?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are missing the bigger picture. There's something big happening here. We are at a great tipping point and there's a great schism within the Republican party and within white society, even to the point of tearing families apart because of Trump. If there are any real community minded revolutionaries left, this is the perfect time to build alliances. We are on the cusp of a peoples revolution that will be fortified through the hate of Trump and the divisive politics of the Republican party.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Health insurance affects treatment options. My mom is paying insane amounts of money for chemo and all the other shyt that comes along with it. You're right about food and environment tho. She hasn's drank or smoked in over 25 years. I know there's a "white people deserve it" narrative, but not all white people voted for Trump, and nobody deserves to be taken advantage of because they have a disease....except hardcore Trump supporters. fukk those a$$holes.
But Cancer gets preferential treatment over a lot of other shyt. I dont know how it is handled under Trump's plan though.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pretty sure whites were on ACA the most, most black people are on the free medicaid. Only reason I even know what that is, is because they provide it for immigrant students as well.

The same Medicaid that was expanded under Obamacare and will have its expansion rolled back by the House bill?

The same Medicaid that the House bill will turn into a block grant for states to do as they please with? States will be all too happy to spend those Medicaid grants on something other than health care for poor people, especially Republican run states and especially when a lot of those poor people are black.

And considering that a majority of blacks live in Southern states with Republican run governments, who do you think is going to be disproportionately affected by cuts to Medicaid at the state level?

This notion that blacks somehow won't impacted by what's going on in Washington would be laughable if the consequences weren't so serious

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm at work and can't listen to this shyt. I'm dying just off the muted video and thumbnails. :laff:
I hate yall:laff:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
The same Medicaid that was expanded under Obamacare and will have its expansion rolled back by the House bill?

The same Medicaid that the House bill will turn into a block grant for states to do as they please with? States will be all too happy to spend those Medicaid grants on something other than health care for poor people, especially Republican run states and especially when a lot of those poor people are black.

And considering that a majority of blacks live in Southern states with Republican run governments, who do you think is going to be disproportionately affected by cuts to Medicaid at the state level?

This notion that blacks somehow won't impacted by what's going on in Washington would be laughable if the consequences weren't so serious
medicaid has always been a state program. :dahell:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hillary and Democrats ignored meat and potatoes issues. They didn't want to hear about medical coverage for union members. They wanted to hear about jobs for those out of work. They wanted concrete answers about re-training instead of bullshyt about the need for more studies.

Democrats not only ignored them, but seemed to put foreigners -- illegal jobs, illegal education, illegal housing, illegal aid -- before citizens. Democrats talked down to them on the one hand and insulted them on the other.

Just a terrible campaign. And this is how we got Trump. This is how Democrats will continue to lose to the Trumps of the world.

Doesn't matter that Trump sucked. Trump put himself out there. Will Democrats? Or will it be four years of I told you so followed by 2004 part II?
Oooooo yea Trump hit um with domestic jobs, illegals and home security against groups they don't like. That answers that.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Please tell me the economic reasons these hillbillies vote republican.

Is it property taxes being lowered.

Why would some poor schmuck working in a coal mine vote for Trump from an economic standpoint.
Economic? NONE.

Poor white people think they are part of the middle-class, unfortunately. To be clear unless your household is bringing in $200K you are not part of who Republicans consider middle-class.

Property taxes is overstated. Unless you live in a super nice neighborhood i dont see how it impacts you. I know mine may go up soon because my area is being gentrified like crazy but my whole purpose for buying that house was to cash in on gentrification, anyway. Only been there 2 years and getting offers for 40K more than i bought it and it's not even on the market. Developpers wanna come in and cash in badly.