Cacs experts say daily showers have no benefits other than stunting on your peers

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They seemingly admit that by not showering they will smell.

That is the reason why we shower. Not to kill bacteria so we don't get sick or for any health benefits.
But so we won't offend the senses of people we interact with.
You basically a selfish a$$hole if you are subjecting people to your funk. if you have the power not to.
It's offensive

We bathe to be clean. these people want to walk around here with itchy skin, dry scalp, and smell like mayonnaise over a camp fire, it’s ridiculous. :martin:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
as a proud member of #catset i gotta say... we dont have these problems. we stay groomed. :ufdup:

unlike some dirty bytches i know.

but its like i always say

another day
another #dogset L

dfwkakf-5360d605-5670-4aec-950b-01984da02b69.png

hz3pw3.png

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Exhibit A ;

"Asking for the general population - not those who are rolling around in dirt or running marathons daily lol. But is there any real reason we need to shower/bathe daily or just a product of society?"

Y'all get the gist of it

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Depends on your lifestyle.

There’s no real health benefit to showering everyday.

Unless you have a job that’s gone make you dirty and/or you wanna interact another human being intimately, there’s really no need for daily showers.

Problem is… most of us fit into one of these categories, or at least we should want to, so…..wash your ass everyday. :francis:

You definitely grew up around cacs :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Water cannot be destroyed.

It can be using some high tech process, but not by running it down a fukcing drain.

Fresh water is becoming an issue cause of the sheer numbers of people using it at a given moment. Irrigation for crops and industry use about like 100x more water than people taking showers and boiling food.

Anyways

I need to rinse off after I wake up just to hit the skreets with that fresh feeling. It's a pick me up. A wake me up. It's a vibe.