Cacs experts say daily showers have no benefits other than stunting on your peers

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
IMG-3726.gif

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
These people don't shower, and when they do they're in the shower for two seconds. They don't wash their hands after they use a public restroom, they don't use lotion, they don't wear clean clothes, they don't clean their chicken

Out here smelling like their pet dogs, mildew, BO, and tanning oils on a daily basis. fukking gross

Daps
It’s funny when they always bring up what motherfukkers were doing like 300 years ago :mjlol:

Like did tbey know how these dirtys fukks were living? Bathing was a luxury to some of them. Pirates shytting over the edge of boats and wiping bare handed, washing off in the sea or some shyt.

Women backshots smelling worse than these hoes in 2024.

Diseases running rapid, teeth falling out being replaced with wood, etc. TF would you attempt to live that way
They also try to apply Euro norms with Africans, Native Americans etc. We definitely hopped in the rivers and creeks and washed off daily.

That non-showering/bathing shyt is straight from the mountains of Caucasus.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Environmentalist babble. bytch at people taking showers while big ag drains entire aquifers. FOH, witcha stank ass.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I guarantee if there was some ACTUAL research done there would be some correlation between this type of hygiene and aging like spoiled milk. They'll stand on its because of UV rays damaging skin and all types of other things but nobody ever has made the connection between washing up :sas2:

Beauty industry would probably go into a tailspin if their customer base started properly taking care of themselves. How they come out with this info but when I use my African black soap daily my skin is smooth and free of blemishes, and I don't stink, I use aluminum free deoderant too and can go without a fragrance and still be good throughout the day. Them folks just anti-hygenic

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
This is true, as long as you're cleaning your genitals, you wont suffer any health issues from not showering daily. (unless your work in an environment with hazard material)

I'm still going to shower daily though, so whatever :yeshrug:
showering is good for your mental health:ufdup:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
These Troglodytes keep telling you whom they are, but most of you refuse to believe them.

Cacs evolved in cold cave systems in Europe, so they didn't shower to avoid feezing.
It has nothing to do with being the salt of the earth and being natural. They simply didn't shower due to the cold and got used to it.

I've gone a few days without showering and it's the worst feeling. Icky and itchy and skin starts to develop a type of rash. No normal human being can endure that and not lose their mind.

An Arab 100s of years ago on a viking ship wrote that the vikings didn't bathe nor wipe themselves after taking a shyt or piss. They've been like this forever :huhldup:

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
U can’t tell me after a long day at work, doing yard work or taking a shyt, etc etc you not going to hop your ass in the shower because u shower the day before :mjlol::mjlol: