Cacs gon cac, even when married to black women.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

TIMESTAMP 1:15.

He says he feels Colin's way of protesting doesn't agree with him b/c he feels it's disrespectful to the military.

He makes it a point to say Colin isn't asking others to protest the same way (i.e. ya'll shouldn't feel compelled to do it too)

He says "peaceful protests" are the way to go.

Further proof that we ought, no, we must stick together as a people. Letting others who don't look like us will inherently weaken ANY movement.

Their race subconsciously or conciously affects their outlook and they will say/do anything to protect the status quo.

Trailer park white breh with a middle class black brehette, he upgrades she upgrades too by getting her white knight right?:usure:

ya'll brehs fighting the good fight daily stay up though...:salute:

ya'll wenches keep doing ya thing too. line in the sand been drawn:blessed:

10:38 for some more fukkery...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If not worse

By and large, most blacks support Kaepernick's protest and most whites don't because whites don't care about black Lives, including this fat ugly cac in OP, despite marriage to a bedwench. So @dizzzzzzzle has a point. Bedwenches are sellouts to white racists and partners in white supremacy.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yaaaaawwnnnn u expected him to sound like Malcolm X??:russ:
As if, blks aint saying the same shyt he said...:usure:

What about Shaq-cago?

Shaq criticizes Colin Kaepernick for national anthem protest: 'I would never do that'

Shaq criticizes Colin Kaepernick for national anthem protest: 'I would never do that'
Subscribe to FOX Sports
By Andre VergaraSep 7, 2016 at 6:18p ET
23KSHARES

Colin Kaepernick's national anthem protest has found plenty of supporters among athletes, but Shaquille O'Neal is not one of them.

O'Neal has never been afraid to speak out, but he said on Wednesday's "FOX & Friends" that he doesn't agree with the way Kaepernick is making his statement.

"I don't know Colin, but again, to each his own. I don't really have a say on it, but I would never do that. My father was a military man, and you know, he protected this country. Uncles are in law enforcement, you know, they go out and work hard every day.

"Just, (there are) other ways to get your point across."

O'Neal has spoken often about how his late stepfather, Army sergeant Phillip Harrison, raised him to have respect for the military and law enforcement. During his playing career, O'Neal went through training to became a reserve police officer in LA and Miami Beach and was named an honorary U.S. Deputy Marshall.

He criticized Kaepernick for seemingly becoming an activist overnight:

"My question is, how come you didn't do it last year? Or how come you didn't do it when you first entered the NFL?"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Disagreeing with the manner in which Colin Kaepernick decides to protest doesn't automatically make a person a c00n breh :usure:

I still don't trust this Cac though:yeshrug:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
I bet his wife has natural hair.

I finally woke up.

The sistaz that wear weaves are the ones loyal to Black men.

You barefoot, inscense burnin', scarf wearin' broads are the main ones wantin a white knight
th

th

:smile: