Cacs gon cac, even when married to black women.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
th

th

:smile:
In anything, there are exceptions:troll:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
By and large, most blacks support Kaepernick's protest and most whites don't because whites don't care about black Lives, including this fat ugly cac in OP, despite marriage to a bedwench. So @dizzzzzzzle has a point. Bedwenches are sellouts to white racists and partners in white supremacy.
:salute:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I bet his wife has natural hair.

I finally woke up.

The sistaz that wear weaves are the ones loyal to Black men.

You barefoot, inscense burnin', scarf wearin' broads are the main ones wantin a white knight
the shyt is sad!

bros need to start embracing the natural sistas more. god knows if i have a daughter i don't want her wearing weaves. we are some of the most beautiful people on the world. we need to let our sistas know we don't want the weaves we want them in their most natural beautifully black form.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
the shyt is sad!

bros need to start embracing the natural sistas more. god knows if i have a daughter i don't want her wearing weaves. we are some of the most beautiful people on the world. we need to let our sistas know we don't want the weaves we want them in their most natural beautifully black form.
I love the naturals. Dumb ass nikkaz be tryna clown them, which is some hoe ass shyt.

Also, i hate to see a Black girl flingin' that fake hair in her head like it's hers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whenever these fukking athletes bring iup the military they need to be shown immediately

#StandforKapernick tag so they will shut the fukk up... :coffee: Standing for that racist flag is bullshyt. it's within his constitutional right to argue against it! It is A peaceful protest wtf is violent about it!?!? :dahell:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Straight ignored cause it doesn't fit the bedwench circlejerk
Point is moot.

I'm here talking about black folks who know there's a problem and acknowledge pretending like there isn't won't make it go away.

Systematic racism has to be addressed by all who give a fukk about future generations of black folks.

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Black women don't mind dating racist white guys, y'all didn't know? Black men out your ego to the side, black women don't want you like that. They will take any stankin crakkka over you if they would have them.