Cacs make a film about one of their ancestors in the modern day. A Neanderthal, WILLIAM :laff:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
:laff:

this is funny to me for a number of reasons

firstly, their modus operandi for hundreds of years has been to indoctrinate the idea into everybody's heads that the Black race is literally sub human. at some point in this country we were considered 3/5 of a human being :francis:

scientific knowledge about human origins have advanced, and through genetics it has come to the light that all modern humans have vestiges of neanderthal DNA, EXCEPT those indigenous to sub saharan africa, ie Black people

A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have approximately 2 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have none

so in essence, you have cacs who have taken extreme measures through pseudoscience and even through conventional science(for the respective times) to somehow prove or demonstrate that the Black race is primitive and inferior, but it turns out CACS were the ones who's heritage is that of what even they would describe as "cave men"

enter the new drama, WILLIAM

take a look for yourselves brehs and brehettes :sas1:

"you're not a caveman :francis:"

"I know, I'm a neanderthal :smugfavre:"

"and that means that you are very special" :mjgrin:

"It's not a question of intelligence, he's unique :mjpls:"

"you're the guy from the university, that's VERY.COOL :myman: "

"WHEN YOU WERE BORN TO STAND OUT NEVER BLEND IN :mjcry:"

"why can't we call things what they are?"
"maybe to get to a deeper truth?"
"NO, I think we get further from the truth, not closer :banderas:"

wayminnit, WHAT? :dwillhuh:

so after CENTURIES of white people pushing the idea that anybody non white(especially Black people), is inferior, PRIMITIVE, etc
when it comes out that everybody BUT Black people has Neanderthal aka CAVEMAN DNA Neanderthals are cool? :heh: :pachaha: :mjlol: :bryan: :laff:

I could be way off base here, but those are the thoughts I've been having ever since I saw the trailer a couple months ago :hubie:

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
NnCEcQv.gif