Cacs out here dying guys we need to do something :)

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I didnt watch the video, just saw the title

SHOUT OUT TO MY MEXICANS CUTTING IT FROM THE START! THEY DOING US JUSTICE BY KILLING OFF THE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LIKE U.S. DID TO CHINA. ECONOMIC WARFARE.
I tried to get into the game they told me we dont fukk with nikkas, i said thats coo, thats why most nikkas that deal in montega are spanish speaking, let them kill off the whites but understand after the whites lose they will take their place.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
What til a rapper comes out with a hook "I SHOOT THAT FENDI FENDI, I SHOO THAT FENDI FENDI" :mj:

:francis:

GrindMode

All Star
Daps

SHOUT OUT TO MY MEXICANS CUTTING IT FROM THE START! THEY DOING US JUSTICE BY KILLING OFF THE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS LIKE U.S. DID TO CHINA. ECONOMIC WARFARE.
I tried to get into the game they told me we dont fukk with nikkas, i said thats coo, thats why most nikkas that deal in montega are spanish speaking, let them kill off the whites but understand after the whites lose they will take their place.
you nikkas have no idea how racist spanish people are

Daps
Reppin
St louis
21njh2g.png

wat6rr.jpg

hatealot

Banned
Daps
you nikkas have no idea how racist spanish people are
:ufdup: No they are not, but the facts of the drug game is, it is a racial/ethnic game. That is a fact. It first start with culture then it starts with language. Not all Mexicans fukk with Colombians, Not all Colombians fukk with Dominicans. ........

Edit: Ethnic

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

:ohhh::feedme:tell us more