Cacs Over At r/Kanye are Finally Showing Remorse for not Cancelling Him after "Slavery Was A Choice"-gate

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Select comments:

For some reason I haven't reflected on fully, that felt like an off-the cuff, poorly worded sentiment. Like maybe he was talking in song or corny way. This now does not feel like that!!!!

I feel genuinely terrible for not drawing the line then.

it's always black people first then down the list to the next group. The mistreatment of black folks is often how these types test how far they can go, how much you will allow and when you do they escalate ,who's next?

We should keep this in mind when we talk about pay disparity, equality, women's rights, police murder and the national conspiracy to deny it by the FOP and Leo unions.

if it we allow it to happen to them it will happen you/us

I got what he was saying on that one. I interpreted it to mean you can perpetuate the past and make yourself a slave of your mind. Cosby said similar things. Both made mistakes but getting out of a victim mindset is the beginning of change. I’m white so feel free to hate me.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
The muhfukka WORE AND SOLD CONFEDERATE APPAREL IN 2014 :damn:

Why do people completely forget that fukk shyt??? :why: I get mad everytime I see people bringing up the slavery comments :mindblown:
Yeezus-Tour-Bomber-Jackets.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The muhfukka WORE AND SOLD CONFEDERATE APPAREL IN 2014 :damn:

Why do people completely forget that fukk shyt??? :why: I get mad everytime I see people bringing up the slavery comments :mindblown:
Yeezus-Tour-Bomber-Jackets.png

His argument for using this flag is that he's reclaiming it, the same way we call each other n*ggas while claiming we've reclaimed the term.

Pretty telling that we can understand how absurd it is when it comes to that flag but not when it comes to calling each other n*ggas.

:francis:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
His argument for using this flag is that he's reclaiming it, the same way we call each other n*ggas while claiming we've reclaimed the term.

Pretty telling that we can understand how absurd it is when it comes to that flag but not when it comes to calling each other n*ggas.

:francis:
You're preaching to the choir here :hubie: