Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 [10/12/18 Release]

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I cant front... I wasnt checking for this... didnt care about this and had no intentions of copping this game....

But then my old college roommates randomly last Friday hit me up like "we got it and playing tonight"

So I copped too and it came to a shock to us that this game is going full PUBG/FN.

We had no idea there was gonna be NO STORYLINE

I'm feeling kinda conflicted with this shyt and trynna decide do I keep this or trade it for RD2

Martha

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I cant front... I wasnt checking for this... didnt care about this and had no intentions of copping this game....

But then my old college roommates randomly last Friday hit me up like "we got it and playing tonight"

So I copped too and it came to a shock to us that this game is going full PUBG/FN.

We had no idea there was gonna be NO STORYLINE

I'm feeling kinda conflicted with this shyt and trynna decide do I keep this or trade it for RD2

Martha

Like im very against stripping out features. However NOBODY ever bought duty for the single player. Like no one.

The fact we have core multiplayer/zombies AND battle royale/fn mode all in one game is enough for me honestly.

I'll rather they put they all in what they do best. If i want to play a shooter campaign i'll go to Titanfall.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Like im very against stripping out features. However NOBODY ever bought duty for the single player. Like no one.

The fact we have core multiplayer/zombies AND battle royale/fn mode all in one game is enough for me honestly.

I'll rather they put they all in what they do best. If i want to play a shooter campaign i'll go to Titanfall.

Na.... I NEVER played the "single player"

But me and my old college roommates (me and 2 other brehs all in different locations in the our state) cop these type of games to co-op.

COD, Halo, Gears, etc

We like to run the story mode.... and THEN we jump on this other modes.

But this caught us off guard... now we trynna as a group trynna decide do we even wanna keep this shyt.

Martha

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Na.... I NEVER played the "single player"

But me and my old college roommates (me and 2 other brehs all in different locations in the our state) cop these type of games to co-op.

COD, Halo, Gears, etc

We like to run the story mode.... and THEN we jump on this other modes.

But this caught us off guard... now we trynna as a group trynna decide do we even wanna keep this shyt.

Martha

go ahead and sell it, get you some fortnite nikka :hhh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like the fact that they don’t show the connection status on the scoreboard nomore....can’t wait for some new maps.

I love the weapon mods. Especially for the LMG’s I be goin HAM on a bunch of nigguhs like Agent Hobbs against the helicopter:mjlit:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

Bullshyt. Plenty of people only buy COD for campaign and never touch Multiplayer.