Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 [10/12/18 Release]

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
What's the word on the multiplayer dudes? Is this worth it?

If I grab it for XB1 I have to grab a controller with it, the A button on mine is busted :francis:
Honestly If you’re on the fence just cop red dead play that for a min and see if you can catch a Black Friday deal on BO4.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
They've been updating this game fast and consistently since launch which is good imo.

They're gearing up for a big update next week mentioned in this update which was pushed last night.

good to hear cuz i plan on copping sometime next week. been seeing some OP setups on youtube that had me thinking twice

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Idk brehs but this black ops 4 is not as fun as hope it would be. Im not a battle royal person so online mp is all i care about.

This game feels like a diet version of black ops 3 which i loved! The ttk is ridiculous, the guns arent as fun and the maps arent that memorable outside of the black ops 1 maps.

Idk i guess i was so used to the jet packs and wall running that i just feel so slow and stationary.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Idk brehs but this black ops 4 is not as fun as hope it would be. Im not a battle royal person so online mp is all i care about.

This game feels like a diet version of black ops 3 which i loved! The ttk is ridiculous, the guns arent as fun and the maps arent that memorable outside of the black ops 1 maps.

Idk i guess i was so used to the jet packs and wall running that i just feel so slow and stationary.

Have you tried blackout. I was never into battle royales before but I find it really fun. Trying playing Quads. When you're playing with people you know and you all have mics it enhances the game play

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
They need to fix the spawning, i just died 6 times in a row right off the spawn

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
yeah multiplayer is trash.. got to level 20 something and was just getting frustrated wit the spawn kills and the fact you dont get Frags till level 47 is just dumb

and the guns you get at the beginning are so trash smh

that's why I've been strictly battle royale.. me and my boy from work have won a few games of Duos now. easily the best part of BO4 is the battle royale mode

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
yeah multiplayer is trash.. got to level 20 something and was just getting frustrated wit the spawn kills and the fact you dont get Frags till level 47 is just dumb

and the guns you get at the beginning are so trash smh

that's why I've been strictly battle royale.. me and my boy from work have won a few games of Duos now. easily the best part of BO4 is the battle royale mode
ICR is the best gun and it’s the first one lol.

Multiplayer is easy. And you don’t need frags they erase your characters abilities. Use battery she has a cluster.

Every call of duty been trash in the last 5 years prolly but this one is legit, especially blackout.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
ICR is the best gun and it’s the first one lol.

Multiplayer is easy. And you don’t need frags they erase your characters abilities. Use battery she has a cluster.

Every call of duty been trash in the last 5 years prolly but this one is legit, especially blackout.
I'm good just playin blackout...