Cam Newton's Brother Caylin Announces Transfer to Auburn from Howard

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Don't see why he would do this with them having an established starter already who still has 3 years left. Maybe he thinks he can beat out Nix or maybe he will be moving to another position or something.

Daps
Now I know Cam and Caylin are pretty far apart in age but.........

I'm always amazed when two guys can have the same parents, grow up in the same house, eat the same food but differ so much physically.

MJ was the same way. His dad and brothers were like 5'11" or so but MJ had this magic growth spurt and ends up at 6'6". Caylin is like 5'11" 200 lbs while big bro is 6'5" 250 lbs. Obviously talent, hard work etc., matter a lot but in football you need God + luck + genetics + talent tbh.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I'm always amazed when two guys can have the same parents, grow up in the same house, eat the same food but differ so much physically.

MJ was the same way. His dad and brothers were like 5'11" or so but MJ had this magic growth spurt and ends up at 6'6". Caylin is like 5'11" 200 lbs while big bro is 6'5" 250 lbs. Obviously talent, hard work etc., matter a lot but in football you need God + luck + genetics + talent tbh.
He’d be taller if he wasn’t bow legged

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The absolute worst player on our squad had a brother who was an All-American. We played them and his brother destroyed us. Meanwhile we're looking over at the bench at our useless version with the same fukking face who was an athletic disgrace and fukking liability who shouldn't even have had a roster spot.