Cam Newton's Brother Caylin Announces Transfer to Auburn from Howard

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Now I know Cam and Caylin are pretty far apart in age but.........

I'm always amazed when two guys can have the same parents, grow up in the same house, eat the same food but differ so much physically.

MJ was the same way. His dad and brothers were like 5'11" or so but MJ had this magic growth spurt and ends up at 6'6". Caylin is like 5'11" 200 lbs while big bro is 6'5" 250 lbs. Obviously talent, hard work etc., matter a lot but in football you need God + luck + genetics + talent tbh.

Height wise they were different but MJ brother was the original 'Air' jordan, Larry was 5'8 doing windmill dunks and shyt :wow: that genetic athleticism

Daps
Bo Nix thinking he Colt McCoy :mjlol:

What's with the Bo Nix hype?

I know he was one of the top, if not THE top recruit in his class. Every time I watch an Auburn game, they hype this dude up like crazy. That Minnesota vs. Auburn bowl game was on Big Ten Network last night.....I mean he might end up being "dat dude" someday soon...but he ain't that guy right now. They are determined to make him a star. No way a freshman black QB gets that hype unless he's performing like young Michael Vick.

Daps
Height wise they were different but MJ brother was the original 'Air' jordan, Larry was 5'8 doing windmill dunks and shyt :wow: that genetic athleticism

Shyt is impressive :ohhh:.

It's not just how short he is (same height as me) but he made the dunks look easy. He wasn't straining to get up there.

Wonder if Larry Jordan would have been better off playing football? That leaping ability translates into quick-twitch muscle fibers. He could have been a damn good RB or slot receiver...maybe even undersized CB.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Now I know Cam and Caylin are pretty far apart in age but.........

I'm always amazed when two guys can have the same parents, grow up in the same house, eat the same food but differ so much physically.

MJ was the same way. His dad and brothers were like 5'11" or so but MJ had this magic growth spurt and ends up at 6'6". Caylin is like 5'11" 200 lbs while big bro is 6'5" 250 lbs. Obviously talent, hard work etc., matter a lot but in football you need God + luck + genetics + talent tbh.

They have an older brother who went to Tennessee State I believe and played a few years in the NFL. He was an o-lineman I want to say. Tall & big as hell.

the genes skipped the baby brother

They aren’t that good in the meac and I’m not sure when they were. NCA&T, SCSU, FL A&M are the strongest schools

they never were a threat to win the MEAC, but he did lead Howard to an upset over UNLV a couple years ago. I believe it’s the biggest upset in CFB history (point spread wise). I know when App State beat Michigan is more iconic, but I think Howard beating UNLV set some kind of record

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

I know he was one of the top, if not THE top recruit in his class. Every time I watch an Auburn game, they hype this dude up like crazy. That Minnesota vs. Auburn bowl game was on Big Ten Network last night.....I mean he might end up being "dat dude" someday soon...but he ain't that guy right now. They are determined to make him a star. No way a freshman black QB gets that hype unless he's performing like young Michael Vick.
He has moments where he flashes his potential, but the flashes are damn near occasions at this point. He honestly was the biggest reason why Auburn lost most of their games.

One play he'll zip a pass along the sidelines through a tight-ass window for a 30 yard touchdown, and the rest of the game he'll scramble for no reason and run into a sack, or sail a pass and brick to a wide open receiver, or he'll scramble for no reason and lose 15 yards because he tried to do too much.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

His daddy was a qb or a coach or some shyt for auburn so he get that lineage knob slob

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They have an older brother who went to Tennessee State I believe and played a few years in the NFL. He was an o-lineman I want to say. Tall & big as hell.

the genes skipped the baby brother

they never were a threat to win the MEAC, but he did lead Howard to an upset over UNLV a couple years ago. I believe it’s the biggest upset in CFB history (point spread wise). I know when App State beat Michigan is more iconic, but I think Howard beating UNLV set some kind of record
Cam's dad is big too.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Bron is bow legged and he's a 6'10.
That's true but Bron's isn't this bad

4421354.jpg