Cam'ron compares his and Just Blaze relationship to Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson's

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the Jay/Cam was pulling Baseline apart even down to who got certain beats

I remember, I think it was on the RapRadar podcast that HipHop said it was a nightmare because Jay and Cam rapped about the same things and liked the same beats. that Jay pulled him to the side asked how Cam ended up with the I Really Mean It beat and not him and that the tension between Hov/Killa played a part in him leaving the label

Just and Cam do have a weird relationship. Just told a story on Combat Jack about how not long before the break up Cam kept telling Just he was Dipset and one day Just says where's my chain ? Cam said holla at Jim and he never seen Cam for years and they eventually fell out because of the song Juelz and Just did for Nike. they got cool again through A-Trak for a little while.

Rsonist/HeatMakerz said before Just did some corny shyt

the competition at Baseline.

example: Heatmakerz were playing beats for Jim, Just was on the board..Jay pops in and is bopping to the beat, Just stops the beat and put on his beats for Jay and Jay just walked out and Rsonist felt maybe he should've spoke up.

Daps
Cam 100% correct tho, even if his analogy is wild LMFAO......

Anyhow, I still say signing Cam to the Roc was a smart move. It was one even Jay endorsed at the time. The problem related to the misallocation of funds and other business around that time. Come Home with Me and the first Diplomatic Immunity album (should've been sold as a double album btw) were classics.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can tell cam don’t care but that’s really how he feel and that’s very understandable. shyt been sitting in the dock for months and when a nikka actually put it to use you give me that jay bullshyt. Nobody stepped to this nikka all them times he did that to his own label mates?

Jay was out there Deebo'in beats, verses, and flows from dem nikkaz :dead:

Cam like :stopitslime:

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Cam 100% correct tho, even if his analogy is wild LMFAO......

Anyhow, I still say signing Cam to the Roc was a smart move. It was one even Jay endorsed at the time. The problem related to the misallocation of funds and other business around that time. Come Home with Me and the first Diplomatic Immunity album (should've been sold as a double album btw) were classics.
The first D.I. was sold as a double album..... maybe my memory failing.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
mase - "I used to think i was a russel wilson. But you told me I wasnt. Becase you know I wouldnt go for it"

cam - "you used to drink st ides nikka"

mase - "a nikka used to drink cisco. hes a nikka nikka"

cam - "when you walking down lenox ave..drinking a 22oz st ides by self. you a nikka nikka"

:russ: :russ: :russ: