Cam'ron giving Max B advice on how to approach things after his eventual release

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Tf. New nggas get old information and can’t even process it right :what:bc you either too young or you wasn’t there.

Bc that’s not not what happened in that convo at ALL
I’m not a huge max b or dipset fan but I listened to French a lot back in 08 & 09

I can’t remember the timeframe on this but I
doubt cam would’ve worked with max at the peak of the beef. Especially knowing now cam himself took shots at Chrissy behind closed doors

A curve is a curve he probably wanted to make sure he didn’t come out rapping like Shyne or let the Jim v max dead die down a bit

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He’s telling him when he gets out shyt gon be movin fast, people pullin him in different directions. Get to the bag take care of your personal affairs, etc and then when you settled ‘im not goin anywhere:what:

I’m mad I even had to even explain that
You in here masquerading. Max clearly said he wanted to do an album with Cam. Cam told him to do his own thing 1st. To get popping/money on his own. Judging by your stance you'd be upset because Cam dont have a bag waiting on you.

Yo lame ass upset because you don't know how to read between the lines.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It’s over for max b on the music tip. The music game has change, no one really cares about max music but ny old heads.
Y’all fail to understand that this isn’t Bobby smurda. This isn’t some guy who got a lucky song and can’t really make music. Max can make a lot of money simply by feeding his fans quality and taking advantage of the stars who will give him their platform ie, Drake, Kanye, French, etc

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Y’all fail to understand that this isn’t Bobby smurda. This isn’t some guy who got a lucky song and can’t really make music. Max can make a lot of money simply by feeding his fans quality and taking advantage of the stars who will give him their platform ie, Drake, Kanye, French, etc
Max b been is jail for 15 years homie and he has never sold any records before. No one really cares about max b like that. Bobby smurda actually have a platinum single and a big record under his belt.

Last edited:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in here masquerading. Max clearly said he wanted to do an album with Cam. Cam told him to do his own thing 1st. To get popping/money on his own. Judging by your stance you'd be upset because Cam dont have a bag waiting on you.

Yo lame ass upset because you don't know how to read between the lines.
your comprehension game lost dawg

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
your comprehension game lost dawg
Nah, who wouldn't want to work with an artist that comes home hot? Cam literally told him to do for self and yall in here trying to make it everything but that.

"Go do Max for 8-9 months, then double back. I ain't going nowhere!":russ: Yall clueless! That amount of time is like 3 years in today's industry. By that amount of time either he'll be so successful (doubtful) that Cam will be chasing him or his name will be Bobby status and Cam will say he did the right thing.

B b but Max and Cam were neighbors. Cam just jumped out the window to defend Jimmy against Push. But that was different tho'! 🤣

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Max b been is jail for 15 years homie and he has never sold any records before. No one really cares about max b like that. Bobby smurda actually have a platinum single and a big record under his belt.
a guy with a core fanbase who built his reputation musically through several projects vs a guy known for one song that only became a hit because of memes... not the same situation at all

hes not gonna come home and take over the game and go platinum but he'll maintain enough to where he can eat off of his music with a loyal fanbase that will support him, not to mention the welcome home stimulus package that is going to result in a bunch of major names wanting to work with him which will bring more attention towards him

bobby shmurda 1. took way too long to release music and missed his moment and 2. when he did finally release music the shyt was pure garbage 3. clearly doesnt care about releasing music and is just happy to have freedom

max b is 100x the artist and has proven to have 100x the work ethic that bobby does even behind bars