Cam'ron talks about his old rap feuds he had with Nas and 50 Cent

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I was skimming round the live and he said something about the verse he gave Cole for his album he done in about five minutes (you could tell) because he's not a sit in the studio all night person any more and likes to knock them out in his own time. said he has features for Ghostface, one for a soundtrack Rza is doing and one for Wiz to knock out

told a story about when he first moved to Miami back in the day Zeke came to visit and he got caught slipping by them boys with gold teeth and dreds and Zeke refused to give up his chain with an AK-47 in his face so they took whatever car he ws driving instead. he stayed risking his life for that chain

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I was skimming round the live and he said something about the verse he gave Cole for his album he done in about five minutes (you could tell) because he's not a sit in the studio all night person any more and likes to knock them out in his own time. said he has features for Ghostface, one for a soundtrack Rza is doing and one for Wiz to knock out

told a story about when he first moved to Miami back in the day Zeke came to visit and he got caught slipping by them boys with gold teeth and dreds and Zeke refused to give up his chain with an AK-47 in his face so they took whatever car he ws driving instead. he stayed risking his life for that chain

sounds like a whole bunch of wack ass excuses.

hopefully none of those features manifest.

cam needs to stick to free styling for it is what it is cause thats all he's good for.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas was obliterating everyone that had a opinion or was hugging Jay’s balls…

Cam just happened to get caught into the crossfire.

He killed Cam with not just one but 2 subliminal lines.

Rap beef used to be entertaining. I would hope nowadays that P-Cutta would bring back Street Wars

You got a house in Virginia
The only way you iller than us
Getting caught with 22s
Now you a ridiculous fukk
It’s ok cause you dying anyway

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo I can't even looking at cam's kneecaps and white socks crusing thru the filthy ass Hudson or whatever TF that is :mjlol:
😂😂😭😭😂😂😂, the Hudson look like that shhit is filled with hot chocolate or sumn, 😆🤢…that water been disgusting since I was a child. It’s actually cleaner now but it still looks gross smh. Ain’t no way that’s the Hudson he’s on…only watched the first minute tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
That is not New York City, no way that’s the Hudson.. you can tell by the spacing of the buildings and the structure.. even the trees are not northeast trees

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
😂😂😭😭😂😂😂, the Hudson look like that shhit is filled with hot chocolate or sumn, 😆🤢…that water been disgusting since I was a child. It’s actually cleaner now but it still looks gross smh. Ain’t no way that’s the Hudson he’s on…only watched the first minute tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️

Mad LOKOS be jet skiing out there 2 :scust:

imagine the results of their bloodwork after that :sadcam: