Can a relationship go back to normal after someone cheated

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I have some uncomfortable news for you breh :yeshrug:

Brother.... it wouldn't be news.

Theres outliers...
Women in the world who truly don't give a shyt about their bodies, females who were taken advantage of in their youth, and have a skewed view of their sexuality.

Why u think 90% of females are quick to tell u they ain't a hoe.

I'm not saying the average, normal female doesn't fukk on 1st nite or does some scandalous shyt.

They do... but to a "select" few men of their choice...
And that "select" is a select few for a reason.

We can contrast that with men, who will just fukk at will

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
No way, women are forgiving but never forget that betrayal. On the other hand women want men that are desired.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
She will bring it up whenever it’s convenience (during a fight, when you go out without her), and she’s probably plotting her revenge.

If you get caught cheating, I suggest you keep it moving

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brother.... it wouldn't be news.

Theres outliers...
Women in the world who truly don't give a shyt about their bodies, females who were taken advantage of in their youth, and have a skewed view of their sexuality.

Why u think 90% of females are quick to tell u they ain't a hoe.

I'm not saying the average, normal female doesn't fukk on 1st nite or does some scandalous shyt.

They do... but to a "select" few men of their choice...
And that "select" is a select few for a reason.

We can contrast that with men, who will just fukk at will
I'm sorry, but you internalized gender roles which have very little to do with reality :yeshrug:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Men nope.
Women, yep.

That’s b/c men’s side pieces 9/10 fukk it up. Also men lie to themselves about p*ssy not impacting them but they start changing.

Women can get the dikk drama free, have an entire baby for another man, play it off like it’s yours, and take that secret to the grave and never miss a beat. You never know that she’s in a good mood after dealing with your bullshyt b/c she had an emotionally cathartic session with her side dikk. Im tempted to say side dikk might keep some relationships stable.:patrice:

Men be fumbling, changing it up, making dumb moves and mistakes, getting caught up, getting mad at side chicks for ending it.:palm:

Also silly bro babble stories about women not being able to compartmentalize emotions makes it even easier. Dudes be doing their dirt, arrogantly never even EXPECTING chick to step out.

Meanwhile, lil Bobby be suspiciously resembling that military captain with the nice lawn next door and wifey still fixing pancakes on Saturday morning.

“Hey Bob! Crazy weather we got today, amirite?”
:picard: heart churning stuff and even though you tryna troll, wha you said is true in a lot of cases

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Easily

If the man has a second woman who's single.

Not the other way around

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz in here trying to convince people that men and women are the same...

Some shyt that u learn as a fukking toddler... these nikkaz cant grasp as fukking adults:stopitslime:

They are biologically different, and emotionally different.... their motivation in life is different

If bytches fukked nikkaz "just because " like men would fukk females... women would have literally a thousand bodies under their belt because chix get offered dikk atleast 5x a day.... everyday.

I'm not saying the wanna marry every nikka they fukk... but they ain't just fukking cause the person in front of them has a dikk...

Listen to women bruhs smh

Again, I don’t understand this. I don’t fukk chicks who have nothing to offer but p*ssy just because they’re willing.

Your arguing that having less standards means it’s more acceptable to cheat.

Just because women are more selective than men doesn’t make the choice of them cheating more disrespectful than a man who cheats.

Women will fukk dudes they’re attracted to, men will fukk because Ugly p*ssy because it is available. Explain to me how that makes it more disrespectful to screw someone you’re attracted to.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Again, I don’t understand this. I don’t fukk chicks who have nothing to offer but p*ssy just because they’re willing.

Your arguing that having less standards means it’s more acceptable to cheat.

Just because women are more selective than men doesn’t make the choice of them cheating more disrespectful than a man who cheats.

Women will fukk dudes they’re attracted to, men will fukk because Ugly p*ssy because it is available. Explain to me how that makes it more disrespectful to screw someone you’re attracted to.

Look at the bolded... nowhere did I say that

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No. You ever hung around with a couple in that situation? I’ll watch a movie or tv show with my parents and if there’s a scene with somebody cheating, the entire vibe in the room gets cold. My dad cheated on my mom for years and only stopped after it led to a blowup that landed one of them in jail. They’re still married and “happy” but it’s crazy how you can tell when that ghost is in the room.