Can a relationship go back to normal after someone cheated

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me I could never take a female back after she steps out. She’s not the same woman she was with me she’s someone new. If you know the story in the Bible about the woman at well when you lay down with someone you become one and considered married so if she step out she bring all that back to you. Nah:camby:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I have. Couldn’t get the thought of her sucking another man’s dikk and getting smashed outta my head pause. :mjcry: Did it go back to normal, yes, but the thoughts were still there like I said.

That shyt can cause insecurities foreal.

And it’s even worse if the person that got cheated on already had insecurities beforehand.

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No. The relationship cannot and should not go back to how it was before. If y'all choose to stay together then you have to start a new relationship with different terms.

I'm not gonna judge a person that chooses to stay with a cheater because you don't know how you will react until you're in that situation.
Personally, If my wife cheat on me I likely will not reconcile with her. If I do reconcile with her it would be just for the kids and to protect assets. Our new relationship would become open. I know I can't expect fidelity from her and she now has no grounds to demand or expect it from me.
By it's definition, cheaters are cowards, selfish, and hypocritical lowlives. They have certain expectations of their partner that they themselves aren't willing to reciprocate.

As Brother Malcolm said, betrayal is worse than death.

Last edited: