Can a relationship go back to normal after someone cheated

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
What would be the difference?

Now that I’m older I can’t be under the illusion that you weren’t talking( activities that fall into this can be from just literally talking to raw sex with no pulling out) to other guys when we started also typically it takes time to become exclusive so if the situation is we weren’t exclusive exclusive then I can’t really call it cheating especially if things stayed the same with the lady not being all mine but if you really liked her that could hurt and fukk you up. I’ve probably been cheated on more than I thought I did but I’m Jamaican so I cheated way more than I got caught.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If the man cheats.... and gets caught.
It can eventually go back to normal because females dont see men fukking another female like he's getting ruined or bussed down or violated.
Women barely even want a man that cant get more p*ssy.
If anything shes gonna feel as if she did something wrong or didnt do something right :laff:

On the other hand...
A nikka is never gonna get the thought of another man beating the p*ssy out of his women's p*ssy, off his brain.

Shes gonna seem tainted and ruined

Time might go by, and it's less on his mind... but he'll randomly lash out when she says something to him...
:martin:"oh, you want me to turn down the tv, huh? Turn down the tv, like you wanted him to turn down the tv, so you could suck his fukking dikk...you nasty bytch":damn:

Men ain't mentally capable of not thinking about that shyt and going back to normal.

I always say, a man cheats... the bytch fights the bytch he cheated with.

A women cheats.... the nikka kills her, the kids, the dog... burns the house down.
Drives to her parents house and Kills them for creating such a wicked bytch

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Nope, the trust will never be truly back. Just charge it to the game and start over with someone else

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the man cheats.... and gets caught.
It can eventually go back to normal because females dont see men fukking another female like he's getting ruined or bussed down or violated.
Women barely even want a man that cant get more p*ssy.
If anything shes gonna feel as if she did something wrong or didnt do something right :laff:

On the other hand...
A nikka is never gonna get the thought of another man beating the p*ssy out of his women's p*ssy, off his brain.

Shes gonna seem tainted and ruined

Time might go by, and it's less on his mind... but he'll randomly lash out when she says something to him...
:martin:"oh, you want me to turn down the tv, huh? Turn down the tv, like you wanted him to turn down the tv, so you could suck his fukking dikk...you nasty bytch":damn:

Men ain't mentally capable of not thinking about that shyt and going back to normal.

I always say, a man cheats... the bytch fights the bytch he cheated with.

A women cheats.... the nikka kills her, the kids, the dog... burns the house down.
Drives to her parents house and Kills them for creating such a wicked bytch
:russ: