Can any Christian / Jew explain this?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
From an atheist philosophical perspective, the "Good" created God, not humans. If you don't know what the "Good" is, look it up.

But I will accept your answer with respect to the Erzulis.
Again....Imma say it like this....if jesus is real so is the Vodou Pantheon....and if you black you should believe in African gods ..that's that..anything else is slave mentality

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I don’t even know what this means :mjgrin:
it means either you trust the testimony of moses or you dont. No inbetween really

but that doesnt mean Moses cant be reinterpreted :jbhmm:

Numbers 21:4-9
4 And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Is it possible to put a serpent on a "pole" and not harm it :jbhmm: @010101
giphy.gif

What creatures are these?”—Arkantos's first encounter with a Wadjet

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
  • Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
senseless*
i agree chrysler is foolish for not atleast attempting one production year of the dodge copperhead :sadbron: it was not easy getting all gold on the gran turismo 1 b license tests

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
so what ya'll do...pick African deities out of a hat and worship them?
Research. I know this is a difficult thing to understand due to you being forced into whatever religion ya parents forced on you..but you have that right to believe in any religion than what ya parents forced on you...

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Research. I know this is a difficult thing to understand due to you being forced into whatever religion ya parents forced on you..but you have that right to believe in any religion than what ya parents forced on you...

ok so provide the information you've researched. Im interested

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
ok so provide the information you've researched. Im interested
No. You need to do your own research. I'm not saying that to be smart..I'm saying that so you can see what's out there.

For me being a native of Louisiana I started having dreams of a slim tall black man covered in shadows that dressed nice. He always smelled of reefer and bourbon whiskey. After I did my research I found out that may or may not have been the Baron. Anyway I started from there. Usually with Vodou or African Traditional Religions you have dreams of the gods or Goddesses. They pick you to be their avatar. Some have dreams of oceans and water and then they will see a woman. They always wear their colors.

If you have dreams of war and see red often that not blood and see a bald head black muscular man..that's Ogun. Then he has chosen you. You just gotta open your mind and step away from christianity and soon they will come to you. Pr you can send them a request to come to you. Geaux to Papa Legba and ask him to open the door way.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
No. You need to do your own research. I'm not saying that to be smart..I'm saying that so you can see what's out there.

For me being a native of Louisiana I started having dreams of a slim tall black man covered in shadows that dressed nice. He always smelled of reefer and bourbon whiskey. After I did my research I found out that may or may not have been the Baron. Anyway I started from there. Usually with Vodou or African Traditional Religions you have dreams of the gods or Goddesses. They pick you to be their avatar. Some have dreams of oceans and water and then they will see a woman. They always wear their colors.

If you have dreams of war and see red often that not blood and see a bald head black muscular man..that's Ogun. Then he has chosen you. You just gotta open your mind and step away from christianity and soon they will come to you. Pr you can send them a request to come to you. Geaux to Papa Legba and ask him to open the door way.

I appreciate the honest feedback

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it means either you trust the testimony of moses or you dont. No inbetween really

but that doesnt mean Moses cant be reinterpreted :jbhmm:

Numbers 21:4-9

Is it possible to put a serpent on a "pole" and not harm it :jbhmm: @010101
AllPaltryHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

I know you have some different views on Moses. Something about him “making himself like God”. but still don’t understand what that has to do with Egyptian religion :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I know you have some different views on Moses. Something about him “making himself like God”. but still don’t understand what that has to do with Egyptian religion :banderas:
if Moses was the adopted son of pharaoh's daughter. In theory, that means he might be the son of Hagar as well...

in either case, he would understand Egypt beyond the lengths any other character in the bible would save other Egyptians. Remember Pharaoh only sought to kill him because he killed an Egyptian in his youth out of ignorance

i wonder why they never go into detail about this? :jbhmm: