Can any DJ Muggs fans help me figure this out? Did Eminem steal this beat?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So when I first heard We All Die One Day it was titled as "DJ Muggs featuring..." and there was a drop on it from Green Lantern shouting out Muggs, as if he produced it. But on the album liner notes it says Eminem produced the track. And it doesn't sound like Em to me. And even on the album version (2nd video below) Tony Yayo even says Soul Assassins right at the beginning. Did Muggs ghost produce this for Em?

track 9
Invasion 2: Conspiracy Theory Mixtape by Various Artists Hosted by DJ Green Lantern

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So when I first heard We All Die One Day it was titled as "DJ Muggs featuring..." and there was a drop on it from Green Lantern shouting out Muggs, as if he produced it. But on the album liner notes it says Eminem produced the track. And it doesn't sound like Em to me. And even on the album version (2nd video below) Tony Yayo even says Soul Assassins right at the beginning. Did Muggs ghost produce this for Em?

track 9
Invasion 2: Conspiracy Theory Mixtape by Various Artists Hosted by DJ Green Lantern

so i am not fukking crazy. I coulda swore I remember hearing that too! Was surprised Em supposedly produced it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sounds like Em to me, one of his better beats, tailor made for a spitter

Could've been using the same kits though:manny:

*edit

Forgot how Em killed this:wow:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it does kinda sound like a beat that woulda been on that garbage ass double album cypress hill dropped where the 2nd cd was all rock.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It does sound like something Em would produce or co produced, it uses the same background chops that Em is known to use like these songs

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
it does kinda sound like a beat that woulda been on that garbage ass double album cypress hill dropped where the 2nd cd was all rock.

damn i dont think i ever seen you not hate in a thread regardless the topic

It does sound like something Em would produce or co produced, it uses the same background chops that Em is known to use like these songs

yea my consensus is muggs produced it and maybe eminem put those lil horns over it sounds like his style

but the bulk of the beat, that synth and bass is def muggs

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I might be remebering this wrong but I have a memory of this track first showing up on a Muggs hosted mixtape or compilation.

yes same memory here, last eminem/gunit posse cut i enjoyed

everything on SA vol 1 was muggs

I always assumed it was a Muggs beat cuz he was listed on the first version I heard. And I thought thats why Em was shouting them out all over his verse "Kill a man like Sen Dog" "vato" and "mira mira" etc

exactly

eminem either co prod by adding lil things or jus jacked the beat and paid him off (alchemist is his boy)

yall gotta compare the version on soul assasins vol 1 to the retail version to really peep differences