Other Can any K Pop fans explain why BTS is getting such a big push in the states?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why them over other groups? Is this like when the had the big reggaeton wave in the early to mid 2000s?

Why no female groups, too “cutesy” and “childish”?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
  • Their music goes beyond the niche feel of kpop
  • Sex appeal for the ladies
  • Almost equivalent to what Americans listen to nowadays
  • All of the above
Its unfortunate because there's a lot of kpop groups and singers that run laps around those dudes:ehh:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
  • All of the above
Its unfortunate because there's a lot of kpop groups and singers that run laps around those dudes:ehh:

Sex appeal for the ladies :dahell:, they rock that pretty boy with anime hair fashion that's not exactly popping over here in the states.

I don't really see how it's in tune with the trap wave, but I guess it's not that bubble gum but I'm not seeing it :yeshrug:

I've seen other people say they popped off internationally because they are heavy with the social media presence.

I thought that Jay park would be getting that push

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
  • All of the above

Sex appeal for the ladies :dahell:, they rock that pretty boy with anime hair fashion that's not exactly popping over here in the states.

I don't really see how it's in tune with the trap wave, but I guess it's not that bubble gum but I'm not seeing it :yeshrug:

I've seen other people say they popped off internationally because they are heavy with the social media presence.

I thought that Jay park would be getting that push especially since that Roc Nation deal.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

I thought that Jay park would be getting that push especially since that Roc Nation deal.

Dude them K Drama/anime fangirls be thriving for those types :patrice:. Plus they forever having some type of specials on Drama Fever so yeah they pretty much established with that marketbase. I wonder when Eric Nam will get next though:mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dude them K Drama/anime fangirls be thriving for those types :patrice:. Plus they forever having some type of specials on Drama Fever so yeah they pretty much established with that marketbase. I wonder when Eric Nam will get next though:mjcry:

Yeah the Korean fangirls not the American regular fans but I guess it's the power of the internet.

:banderas: