Can anyone logically explain to me why Cena was put in the Ambrose/Rollins feud?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I can't wrap my mind around this. If the plans were never supposed to call for a Cena/Rollins match at this time or Rollins/Ambrose to main event HIAC, why even book Cena to interfere in this feud? Ambrose beats Cena for the right to face Rollins, so Cena main events with Orton as the consolation? What?

Why not just directly have him feud with Orton instead of essentially making three guys look bad in the process? This entire situation basically elevates the Rollins/Ambrose feud but says it's still not as important as whatever John Cena is in. It also makes Orton look like a lackey. I understand they wanted to plant seeds for a Rollins/Cena feud, but why not just book Rollins AND Orton interfering in the Brock match? Or plant the seeds later. Have Rollins interfere in the Cena/Orton match to help Orton. That would plant the seeds for Rollins feuding with both guys (costing Cena the win / showing Orton can't win without Rollins).

I understand that Orton/Rollins may develop into a future program too, but it still makes no sense for Cena to directly involve himself in the Ambrose/Rollins feud.

Someone please explain it to me :mindblown:

I already know it's not supposed to be good...

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
same reason he was put in the Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton Fued

Same reason he was fed Bray Wyatt

Same reason he broke up Nexus

Same reason he won Big Gold off of ADR for no reason

Same reason he buried Ziggler...and will bury Ziggler again in the future when the WWE realizes he's over enough to main event

same reason he's going to beat Brock Lesner in the near future
0wDtRhn.png

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is what happens when u have a champion who's not on raw week to week.

logically who does Cena feud with? Kane again? Orton again? can't feud with Ambrose as a babyface really, Rusev is involved in another feud already. Wyatts are being repackaged so to speak.

process of elimination only really leaves Rollins. Victim of circumstance :yeshrug:

thinking of other folks would require Cena to feud with midcarders so thats why obvious names wasn't posted [cesaro]

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
this is what happens when u have a champion who's not on raw week to week.

logically who does Cena feud with? Kane again? Orton again? can't feud with Ambrose as a babyface really, Rusev is involved in another feud already. Wyatts are being repackaged so to speak.

process of elimination only really leaves Rollins. Victim of circumstance :yeshrug:

thinking of other folks would require Cena to feud with midcarders so thats why obvious names wasn't posted [cesaro]
Or they could have, i dont know, built Cesaro into a legit challenger to Cena so he didnt look like a mid carder? Cesaro already had a good match with Cena on Raw and a pretty good back and forth on the mic. Let a swiss nikka eat for once id say.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rollins inserted himself in the Cena/Brock feud.

Cena was just minding his business trying to beat Brock.
Was it enjoyable ? Eh but it made sense to a degree can't get Brock get the guy who cost you the title . I'd like to see Ambrose maybe get a title shot