Can Ben S. be the starting P.G on a championship team? Doc: I don’t know. Embiid takes shots at Ben

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1I9hkS2.png

:laff:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Doc is a bytch man. No reason for this at all. Just say sure and then work on shipping his ass out. Dude is always in the media with some stupid shyt.
I disagree completely. He's been coddling Simmons all season (just like the previous coach) and I guarantee he's been begging that bum to take some jumpers and help out the team. Doc is probably fed up beyond belief and the exasperation finally came out.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Hakeem back to back
Hakeem was before the lottery (I meant to include that since the draft was different then. Back then you had Olajuwon, Worthy, Magic, Abdul-Jabbar, Walton, Cazzie Russell out of a list that dates back to 1947).

10 guys in nearly 75 years of hoops. 4 in the lottery era.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree completely. He's been coddling Simmons all season (just like the previous coach) and I guarantee he's been begging that bum to take some jumpers and help out the team. Doc is probably fed up beyond belief and the exasperation finally came out.

You don't coddle him in the first place. Doing all that coddling and sticking up for him and then doing this shiesty ass about face right after you lose looks suspect as fukk. What you do is shyt on him publicly from Jump. Wtf is he going to do? No one in that org who is currently there drafted Simmons...you don't have this weird ass aussie background like Brett where you have to massage this trashcans ego every fukking time.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If the Minnesota pick conveys for the Warriors(Minn got it protected for 1-3) and Suggs is still there 3. Trade Ben for Wiggins on draft night for Minn 1st rounder, GS '21 pick, GS 2023 top ten protected pick, and GS 2025 lotto protected pick

Philly packages those picks they got for the Ben trade(Minn '21 pick, GS '21 pick, and GS '23 pick) to move up to 3 in the draft, where they get Suggs.

Suggs
Shake
Wiggins
Harris
Biid