Can Ben S. be the starting P.G on a championship team? Doc: I don’t know. Embiid takes shots at Ben

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s Ben over for the past 3 seasons now… Like I said Morey ain’t going to get shyt of value for him so might as well send him to a basement dwelling team who ain’t going shyt… Ben will be out of the league in the next 2-3 seasons Dead ass and y’all can quote me on that… soon as he got a year left on his contract he will get bought out and it will be curtains

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Great way to further tank his trade value :ehh:

Even though Ben tanked it himself, you still don't do that. You have Simmons come back next season, get his empty numbers up for about 20 regular season games, until people forget what happened, and then you ship him out :manny:

Tempers running hot. Emotions high.

Embiid probably feels like he left it all on the floor and to see Simmons not even attempt an EASY dunk in the fourth got him heated.

Doc probably feels like he stood behind Simmons all playoffs and to end up going out like THIS has him questioning Simmons worth and he’s like “fukk it. Not tonight”.

There’s ALWAYS one or two suckers in the league who will take a gamble on a player despite their contracts. If The 76ers REALLY want Simmons gone, he’ll be gone.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If the Minnesota pick conveys for the Warriors(Minn got it protected for 1-3) and Suggs is still there 3. Trade Ben for Wiggins on draft night for Minn 1st rounder, GS '21 pick, GS 2023 top ten protected pick, and GS 2025 lotto protected pick

Philly packages those picks they got for the Ben trade(Minn '21 pick, GS '21 pick, and GS '23 pick) to move up to 3 in the draft, where they get Suggs.

Suggs
Shake
Wiggins
Harris
Biid
GS already has one guy who can't shoot in their lineup. Why would they want a virtual clone of that to play 3-on-5? :mjlol: :camby:

lib123

All Star
Daps
It’s Ben over for the past 3 seasons now… Like I said Morey ain’t going to get shyt of value for him so might as well send him to a basement dwelling team who ain’t going shyt… Ben will be out of the league in the next 2-3 seasons Dead ass and y’all can quote me on that… soon as he got a year left on his contract he will get bought out and it will be curtains

Lol barring injury, Ben Simmons will not be out of the NBA in 2-3 seasons.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Great way to further tank his trade value :ehh:

Even though Ben tanked it himself, you still don't do that. You have Simmons come back next season, get his empty numbers up for about 20 regular season games, until people forget what happened, and then you ship him out :manny:
Bro he’s value been shyt… you can’t tank it any further