Can Ben S. be the starting P.G on a championship team? Doc: I don’t know. Embiid takes shots at Ben

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Doc Rivers ain't shyt.

Yes Ben fukked up. But you the coach you responsible for what happened win or lose. You didn't hold him accountable you didn't call his ass out for a whole season. Fake the funk and back up your guy. He's your guy. You don't sell him out to the media. Doc deserves no respect

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Why didn't Doc Rivers work on Ben Simmons shot all year then? Rivers does nothing with his players, just gives motivational speeches and that's it. Rivers ruined his reputation the point where he was coaching Celtics in 06 and they were ready to fire him.

If I'm playing for the Sixers I would slap the shyt outta Rivers and then you either get rid of him or trade me. fukk that.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Doc Rivers ain't shyt.

Yes Ben fukked up. But you the coach you responsible for what happened win or lose. You didn't hold him accountable you didn't call his ass out for a whole season. Fake the funk and back up your guy. He's your guy. You don't sell him out to the media. Doc deserves no respect
He really deserves no respect. It's absolute cruelty watching Doc Rivers coach an NBA team. Enough is enough. He's like Scott Brooks and those other former guard bums from 90s NBA who don't know shyt about coaching guys taller than them.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wait until that contract get light on the years left and see if a the don’t buy him out… Unless he literally decides he wants to start shooting the ball he’s done out here

Just because his contract gets bought out doesn’t mean that he will be out of the league. Come on now breh :mjlol:

Every team in the league would chomping at the bit to get Simmons if his contract wasn’t an albatross and could get him on the cheap cheap. Same as Westbrook.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why didn't Doc Rivers work on Ben Simmons shot all year then? Rivers does nothing with his players, just gives motivational speeches and that's it. Rivers ruined his reputation the point where he was coaching Celtics in 06 and they were ready to fire him.

If I'm playing for the Sixers I would slap the shyt outta Rivers and then you either get rid of him or trade me. fukk that.

Ben Simmons is a grown ass man. Why should they have to tell him to do something when it’s been obvious for years of what everyone is asking of him? Even Ben doesn’t seem to give a fukk based on that quote a few pages ago.

These issues with him aren’t a new revelation.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That too.

Wild coincidence but for teams who have championship aspirations who are in tank mode, they shouldn't want the #1 pick. It's the kiss of death.

It's kinda wild how that #1 selections almost never win a title for the team that drafts them.
It’s not that wild when you figure the team was a #1 seed in the first place and for a reason. And then if you have a more transcendent first pick (Shaq, Bron, etc) they’re immediately going to make you too good to get another top pick (yes I know the Magic for the number one pick immediately after drafting Shaq but record wise them winning the lottery wasn’t expected).

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Yeah I saw that on TNT

Ben is done in Philly.
Who’s trading for that 4 year 130+million dollar contract cuz right now whatever value he had is completely gone, the only way Philly finds a trade partner is if they offering up draft picks.

Honestly Philly probably stuck with him for the foreseeable future.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Who’s trading for that 4 year 130+million dollar contract cuz right now whatever value he had is completely gone, the only way Philly finds a trade partner is if they offering up draft picks.

Honestly Philly probably stuck with him for the foreseeable future.
:mjlol:

You guys the same stupid shyt over and over :mindblown:

Any contract can be traded why the fukk do you fools keep saying the same stupid shyt??

:dead:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
If the Minnesota pick conveys for the Warriors(Minn got it protected for 1-3) and Suggs is still there 3. Trade Ben for Wiggins on draft night for Minn 1st rounder, GS '21 pick, GS 2023 top ten protected pick, and GS 2025 lotto protected pick

Philly packages those picks they got for the Ben trade(Minn '21 pick, GS '21 pick, and GS '23 pick) to move up to 3 in the draft, where they get Suggs.

Suggs
Shake
Wiggins
Harris
Biid
They’d be lucky to get Wiggins for Ben straight up without giving up picks, his trade value has plummeted.