Can Ben S. be the starting P.G on a championship team? Doc: I don’t know. Embiid takes shots at Ben

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
“With Ben — we’re going to keep him on the floor. Unless you guys want us to bench him for the whole game. If anybody wants us to do that, just let me know. Then I’ll know you don’t know basketball.”

It was all good just a week ago. Had your chest poked out and all. Now you're sitting there with hunched shoulders looking a kid scared to go home because of a bad report card.

:wow:

Ben Simmons & your lack of adjustments about to have your phone on silent trying to dodge that call for the next two months. Doc has been living off '08 for almost 15 years. It's over.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why does Philly do this? If y'all are worried about Ben's work ethic, are you sure you want Wiggins?

and Golden State can't move a pick again until 2024 cuz they still owe one to Memphis.

Wiggins is just there to make the $ match, the main objective is to get a future star PG.
Suggs is that, this trade is predicated on the Minn pick conveying, and IF Suggs is still there at 3.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
GS already has one guy who can't shoot in their lineup. Why would they want a virtual clone of that to play 3-on-5? :mjlol: :camby:

fukk it, Ben for Dray instead :manny:
Throw in a gang of picks, and it's even more plausible that Philly can trade up for Suggs.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Reporter calling Simmons a p*ssy to his face lmao

"you 6'10, 240 lb..."

5CLUNEl.png
He technically didn’t shoot for a full game :dwillhuh:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I will say this. On a human level I feel for the dude. The whole sports world is shytting on him.

But at the same time it’s self inflicted and I think the Sixers organization played a part by coddling him and never forcing him to take improving his offensive game. But still I feel for the kid especially with the family shyt he’s dealt with. Hopefully he figures it out at his next destination although I doubt it. Klutch did him a disservice with the next LeBron/Magic shyt.