Can she be saved?

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
I know some broad and from the looks of things she's turning into a gott damn thot.

The chikk is near 30 but is regressing and acting more and more scandalous, thottish by the day. She wasn't like this 2 months ago.

Can she be saved before it's too late? :jbhmm:

I'm a have sit down with her and talk about this shyt tomorrow.

No J.Cole quotes please :hubie:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I know some broad and from the looks of things she's turning into a gott damn thot.

The chikk is near 30 but is regressing and acting more and more scandalous, thottish by the day. She wasn't like this 2 months ago.

Can she be saved before it's too late? :jbhmm:

I'm a have sit down with her and talk about this shyt tomorrow.

No J.Cole quotes please :hubie:
Some will say that's a waste of breath, but I say, it's worth a shot. :manny: If she still gonna go her ways of being a thot breh, let her go. :ufdup:
Then, just sit there and say, "Hey, I tried my best.":lebronok:
What's really sad is that she near 30 doing this. What brought her onto theses new ways breh? :oprah:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Save a thot?

My nikka...what the fukk...

Tell her to stop fukking for free...and put her ass on Craiglist and make some money...

Never met a bytch that wanna turn into a thot and thought about saving her...thought about pimping her out...thought about smutting her out...'

Never went like..."Hmm this bytch is turning into a slut...how I'ma stop that..." :ohhh:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Some will say that's a waste of breath, but I say, it's worth a shot. :manny: If she still gonna go her ways of being a thot breh, let her go. :ufdup:
Then, just sit there and say, "Hey, I tried my best.":lebronok:
What's really sad is that she near 30 doing this. What brought her onto theses new ways breh? :oprah:

I think she down about some job she ain't get.. was gonna be a life changer

New city and all, major pay. It was in real estate.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Save a thot?

My nikka...what the fukk...

Tell her to stop fukking for free...and put her ass on Craiglist and make some money...

Never met a bytch that wanna turn into a thot and thought about saving her...thought about pimping her out...thought about smutting her out...'

Never went like..."Hmm this bytch is turning into a slut...how I'ma stop that..." :ohhh:

I care, feelings :manny:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I care, feelings :manny:

There is no compromising with a thot...

There is no negoitating with a thot...

There is no deincentivizing thot behavior with a thot...

There is no amount of love and care that will stop a stop for being a thot...

Thots are attention starved, ego starved bytches...you can't even turn a thot into a proper hoe half the time because all it takes is a nikka being interested in her and taking her out to get her to fukk for free...

Basically thots are meant to be community p*ssy...:mjlol:

Listen to this song...

And just forget about it...

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
"You can lead a horse to the water. Doesn't mean they'll drink it." Paraphrased a bit.

IIf she wants to change her ways, it's 100% on her. She's a grown woman. You can try to give her a push in the right direction, but try not to get disappointed if it ends up being a futile effort :manny:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
All kidding aside, is she really a thot, or is she just dating someone who isn't you? Big difference, although when we're in our feelings for a girl, it can often feel the same.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Do it breh. There's some young woman out there with No Role Models looking for them...

... you said I couldn't QUOTE J.Cole. Didn't say anything about a title drop. :lolbron: