Can she be saved?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Some will say that's a waste of breath, but I say, it's worth a shot. :manny: If she still gonna go her ways of being a thot breh, let her go. :ufdup:
Then, just sit there and say, "Hey, I tried my best.":lebronok:
What's really sad is that she near 30 doing this. What brought her onto theses new ways breh? :oprah:
It happens and i know a personal case.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Eventually, maybe not yet tho
tumblr_m7qx60sCIu1rwu9euo1_400.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
How close was she too yaa
We liked each other but she was married to her now estranged husband and father to her 3 beautiful daughters.

She got married young for today's standards and use to have dreads. Now stays on IG, weaved up with sagging breasts and is being the narcissistic thot see always wanted to be.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
We liked each other but she was married to her now estranged husband and father to her 3 beautiful daughters.

She got married young for today's standards and use to have dreads. Now stays on IG, weaved up with sagging breasts and is being the narcissistic thot see always wanted to be.

Did you try to save or just watch her waste away

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Can't let it go

Can't help but try

She got an hold on my life

Take it from me, you'll never win her favor if she can sense that she owns your ass.

You need to man up and start moving in your own direction.

She will likely sense a change in your demeanor. Maybe she'll decide to move with you, maybe she won't.

But I can absolutely guarantee you that you aren't going to "save" or "simp" your way into her heart.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Take it from me, you'll never win her favor if she can sense that she owns your ass.

You need to man up and start moving in your own direction.

She will likely sense a change in your demeanor. Maybe she'll decide to move with you, maybe she won't.

But I can absolutely guarantee you that you aren't going to "save" or "simp" your way into her heart.

:wow: