• Only if I'm White Boy Wasted :heh:

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • :aicmon: (Hell-to-Da-Nawl)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This Bad Built Tonka Tribulus Terrestial lookin ass bytch got so many fans ? :why:

YRjUSAu.jpg
[/IMG]
YRjUSAu.jpg

Seriously what is wrong with nikkas nowadays :snoop:

Her gut barely contained probably wearing a waist trainer titties floppy and poor buoyancy - Lopsided ass and fat on her back

How can a nikka get aroused at a bytch that look like this unless he drunk as a skunk :dwillhuh:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
She a spanish joint you know nikkas can't contain themselves if its a mami, even if she busted. Smdh @ Kareem Duncombo leaving one of them Myspace graphics in her comments though

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Would you rather them be salivating over some boy body Asian bytch? Why you give a fukk, you jealous?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're only giving her more attention by starting this thread.:jawalrus:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
breh at some point you will realize a large portion of the population is borderline mentally impaired :yeshrug:that saId id smash late night .

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
What's your agenda - You're dating an Asian lady. So why do you even care who wants the woman in your OP?

My agenda is to uplift my brethren worldwide and form alliances against CACs and hoes that would seek to sabotage our goals

Would you rather them be salivating over some boy body Asian bytch? Why you give a fukk, you jealous?

So the typical red herring for a bad built bytch is to refer to the extreme end of the spectrum to try n make herself feel better

Yeah I could see why you think a Woman with a narrow waist and no stomach has a "boy body" if you are built like the bytch in the OP:

gallery_99130_34319_17668749674bc6390f0d112.jpg

Keep wondering why Men don't return your calls
I too am curious about this op? Do you just look for reasons to be upset? :jbhmm:

I'm upset you still on this day dreaming bullshyt kick you be on 24/7 on here

Wake up to reality nikka. This whole pandering thing you got going on. It ain't gonna get you any p*ssy breh.

You're only giving her more attention by starting this thread.:jawalrus:

bytch ain't a coli member or tagged (not that I know of)

breh at some point you will realize a large portion of the population is borderline mentally impaired :yeshrug:that saId id smash late night .

You gotsta be mentally impaired to want to hit that as a 1st option breh