Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
My agenda is to uplift my brethren worldwide and form alliances against CACs and hoes that would seek to sabotage our goals

So the typical red herring for a bad built bytch is to refer to the extreme end of the spectrum to try n make herself feel better

Yeah I could see why you think a Woman with a narrow waist and no stomach has a "boy body" if you are built like the bytch in the OP:

gallery_99130_34319_17668749674bc6390f0d112.jpg

Keep wondering why Men don't return your calls

I'm upset you still on this day dreaming bullshyt kick you be on 24/7 on here

Wake up to reality nikka. This whole pandering thing you got going on. It ain't gonna get you any p*ssy breh.

bytch ain't a coli member or tagged (not that I know of)

You gotsta be mentally impaired to want to hit that as a 1st option breh
Yeah because all Asian women are built like the chick you just posted and all back women are built like the chick in op. Really we were just wondering why you care. You sound so jealous. You know gay marriage is legal and there is sex change surgery.
Yes dim wad for the right price you to can be a bad bodied built bytch with an artificial vagina with million of simp followers lusting after you. No need to sweat the next bytch, just make the best bytch see the exit.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Yeah because all Asian women are built like the chick you just posted and all back women are built like the chick in op. Really we were just wondering why you care. You sound so jealous. You know gay marriage is legal and there is sex change surgery.
Yes dim wad for the right price you to can be a bad bodied built bytch with an artificial vagina with million of simp followers lusting after you. No need to sweat the next bytch, just make the best bytch see the exit.

The funny thing about your crew is you'll be mad regardless. I big up any Woman that is not American. But yall like to make it a race issue so you continue to bait.

You're just mad because you fit the description of the perpetrator.

Nobody tells yall to raise your hands.

The majority of American Women have nothing to offer a nikka.

And you just keep on proving this shyt.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
My agenda is to uplift my brethren worldwide and form alliances against CACs and hoes that would seek to sabotage our goals

So, do you lack the ability to uplift your brethren without putting down the woman (or black women) in your OP? You're not ready.

And how is she sabotaging anyone's goals? Men can't think for themselves?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
So, do you lack the ability to uplift your brethren without putting down the woman (or black women) in your OP? You're not ready.

And how is she sabotaging anyone's goals?

American Black females have done everything in their power to keep nikkas brainwashed and on this bullshyt

Again, any American woman is generally worthless, yall momma raised you to be on some spoiled entitled princess non-sense.

I encourage brethren to go to the motherland and if they can't get an African woman anything except for yall

Often unfortunately the closest most realistic option is either Hispanic or Asian. I don't condone white women unless it's an emergency.

Regardless, any American woman born here is worthless regardless of race.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
The funny thing about your crew is you'll be mad regardless. I big up any Woman that is not American. But yall like to make it a race issue so you continue to bait.

You're just mad because you fit the description of the perpetrator.

Nobody tells yall to raise your hands.

The majority of American Women have nothing to offer a nikka.

And you just keep on proving this shyt.
lol if anyone sounds mad it's you. What kinda dude mad that a female is getting attention from other men just cause he don't find her attractive. Ur jig is up homey and diss me all you want bad bodied or not I still have the vagina ur bytch ass wish you had naturally :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
lol if anyone sounds mad it's you. What kinda dude mad that a female is getting attention from other men just cause he don't find her attractive. Ur jig is up homey and diss me all you want bad bodied or not I still have the vagina ur bytch ass wish you had naturally :umad:

Nobody want that used up Grade F p*ssy that multiple nikkas done ran thru :mjpls:

I don't expect you to understand the beauty of a fresh clean p*ssy because you've never had one :heh: So of course you can't relate and think I'm missing out on

I said she look ayt, I'd hit once.

Once is enough to have an accident and now you are baby daddy #5 on the list (the bytch has 4 kids already) :sas1:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Why her ass pointy, doe?

It look like she got a nipple on her left asscheek...

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Nobody want that used up Grade F p*ssy that multiple nikkas done ran thru :mjpls:

I don't expect you to understand the beauty of a fresh clean p*ssy because you've never had one :heh: So of course you can't relate and think I'm missing out on

Once is enough to have an accident and now you are baby daddy #5 on the list (the bytch has 4 kids already) :sas1:
:mjlol: You still wish you was born with this p*ssy tho.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the risk we take