can someone finally tell me what did TO do that was so bad.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1. He was the first WR ever that didn't hold his tongue when he had QBs that were fuccing up.
Because you know, QBs are the smartest guys on the field and the leaders. AKA he didn't keep "locker room business" in the locker room.

2. Imagine if Kobe left the Lakers each time he said he would. T.O. had the heart to actually do that on teams.

3. He celebrated in the end zone, which is a sin.

4. (the real spark) He wasn't supposed to be this close to a white woman that white men wanted.

So is the last kernel that Jim brown plan THEY USED.
when, jim brown was kissin white women in movies media type punishment run on TO.

Art Barr

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson could’ve spit in an old lady’s face and was getting in first ballot breh. This is a terrible comparison to make.

I remember at the time Iverson wasn’t in the NBA sports shows were debating if he was first ballot

But for this thread we are mainly talking the media and they hated AI just like TO

PLUS HOF standards have changed a lot in the past 5-10 years

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember at the time Iverson wasn’t in the NBA sports shows were debating if he was first ballot

But for this thread we are mainly talking the media and they hated AI just like TO

PLUS HOF standards have changed a lot in the past 5-10 years
You do realize they’re not in the same Hall of Fame right? And it’s not the same voting/selection process? It’s a completely false comparison.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize they’re not in the same Hall of Fame right? And it’s not the same voting/selection process? It’s a completely false comparison.

I’m debating the media’s factor in preventing a player from being selected for the hall of fame and how fans or the general public view a player as being worthy of the Hall of fame or not based of what they did Off the court (or the image of this created by the media).

In that way we can compare both TO and AI regardless of them playing different sports and going into different Hall of Fames

Their situations are comparable.

Either way, they are both black male superstar athletes who have been unfairly treated and judged by the media and their sport because they “kept it real”.

that’s the point of the thread

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did nothing only dumb ass c00n nikkas will even say anything otherwise.
:russ:

Stupid nikkas the NFL literally supports the murder of black men stop vaping for these cac teams.

Destroyed teams:mjlol:

bytch nikkas