can someone finally tell me what did TO do that was so bad.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The way they demonized this nikka through the years you’d forget he has the off field record of John The Baptist

I am still wondering past giving these media fukks their best squat outside to a celeb's house all time actual interview and sightings. Plus provide them with what they essentially are hoping to get by squating outside his house in the first place.

I am still waiting on what TO did to warrant all this hate.

The media is actually being unprofessional and TO IS EXACTLY RIGHT.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he was a more likable Adrian Broner

but honestly looking back, Adrian Broner makes TO look like a humble monk

I think broner has a background publically tho.
With TO, I don't remember him being in any real trouble at all, if ever publically.

Being a reality star or making a impromptu press conference are not cause for barring him out the hall u til they felt like it or were so grossly out of order. They administratively had to change their tune.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I think he said that because Garcia looked like Hobbs from Shawshank Redemption. :manny:

He bagged a bad one as his wife.

4924aa16770c19e5b91c3dcb9cf54624.jpg
yeah shes perfect and i dont even stan white chicks like that

feminine cacs eating good

:wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Alls i know is Barry Bonds hall of fame speach is gonna be LEGENDARY!!!!
:blessed:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too many folks he played with have bad things to say about him which is weird that people still state he was a locker room cancer. That whole Witten/Romo thing was not him. Can't remember the Cowboys defensive player that was on Cold Pizza the day he was released but even he said it wasn't TO who brought it up. It was Roy William's. TO was the only one with nuts to confront Garret with it.
Roy Williams the safety or wr? Wait a minute. I don’t think the wr was actually in Dallas the same time as TO... so I guess the safety? Can you confirm?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TO is just somebody the media loves to vilify. I remember his entire time in Dallas while Parcels was there(a whole season) he never ever addressed TO by his name to the media. He always just called, "the player." I am not a huge TO fan and I get that TO was forced on him but that's not how you treat people. Not people that you respect, anyway. Nobody ever checked or questioned parcells on that either. Let it been the other way around, though.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
oh, i didnt know having the 3rd most wins out of any qb the last 2 years was shytty.

and i didnt know him not kneeling means he hates his own people bruh. grow the fukk up.

:mjlol:

Stfu. Dak is a an avg. Qb at best with horrible accuracy.

U caping for a c00n. I smell a cac in here :mjpls:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Man this nikka TO alligator armed a ball vs Chicago in 01 to avoid Urlacher and when it got tipped and returned for the gamewinning pick 6, he blamed Mariucci being friends with Jauron for the loss.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
a lot of answers but i don't see the real one here..... for all the talk of how he hated the media and the media hated him.... TO was a snitch to the media

nobody cared if he talked that talk in the locker room.. or had locker room issues... .EVERY locker room in the nfl has issues and problems and cliques and fights.. the problem was, TO was always in some damn article, attaching his name, voice and face, to talking shyt about his own damn team..

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but he's telling the truth"

ok cool... i'm telling the truth if i say my homeboy is a dikkhead and i make more money than him.... but why the fukk would i say that on national tv, if that's my man? TO could have raped a woman, snorted coke, said fukk the NFL, and pulled his dikk out on the media and still got in first ballot... the moment he ran his mouth about his own team mates, he became the type of guy who will destroy your team, despite his numbers

that label of locker room destroyer and teller of information, is why people lobbied against him.. unlike getting arrested, breaking up your team with info to the media, is something far worse in their eyes

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea the media didn’t get over it until Iverson cried on national tv and begged to be let back into the NBA :beli:

I’m pretty sure if Iverson didn’t change up and get back on the sixers just to retire with some dignity they maybe wouldn’t have given him first ballot
Iverson could’ve spit in an old lady’s face and was getting in first ballot breh. This is a terrible comparison to make.