can someone finally tell me what did TO do that was so bad.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
He played with a broken leg in the Super Bowl and he didnt have a right to request a better contract? :stopitslime:
Uhhhhhh no breh thats how contracts work:gucci:

If I negotiate 3/36 and then ball the fukk out in the first year then try to get the last two years voided solely because I want more money...uhhh that's a dikk move.

That's what we hate the NFL for doing to its stars. Signing them to contracts and then dumping them when it goes bad.

What are these five terms.

Like I said.,....

What is it.

To this day, I have yet to hear what the issue is.

Art Barr
He left 49ers for more $$$ after calling his QB a "fakkit."

He left the Eagles after publicly stating that "If we had Brett Favre instead of McNabb we would be much better," also stated that "I wasn't the one who got tired in the Super Bowl" (throwing McNabb under the bus AGAIN) AND threw such a fit about his contract that the Eagles actually suspended him 1 game with pay, one game at a time, for like the last 4 or 5 games of the season rather than let him be with the team.

He left Dallas after claiming that Tony Romo and Jason Witten were "excluding him from the offense on purpose" in an attempt to reduce the amount of his next contract. This was after a down year (stats wise) for him.

He left Buffalo because they wouldn't make him the #1 passing option (he was past his prime at this point).

Cincinnati declined to bring him back because of "locker room issues." It is assumed this means he wasn't interested in the optional mini-camp and position meetings.

I mean when 5 different organizations (3 of which are rivals) would rather not deal with you at all when you're as talented as he was...it means SOMETHING. And I love T.O. to death. His '07 season was incredible.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the media got over it and got AI in on the first ballot though. They really tried to flex on TO and that shyt was corny

Yea the media didn’t get over it until Iverson cried on national tv and begged to be let back into the NBA :beli:

I’m pretty sure if Iverson didn’t change up and get back on the sixers just to retire with some dignity they maybe wouldn’t have given him first ballot

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
TO was unapologetic about his action. Compare him to Moss & Moss is equal or even worse than TO. Moss was traded or releases from Minnesota, Oakland, New England, & Tennessee but played that last year for the 49ers then smiled in the media & all was forgiven. TO has chances to clean his image by saying he would do things differently but didn’t. Perception is reality.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

If I negotiate 3/36 and then ball the fukk out in the first year then try to get the last two years voided solely because I want more money...uhhh that's a dikk move.

That's what we hate the NFL for doing to its stars. Signing them to contracts and then dumping them when it goes bad.

He left the Eagles after publicly stating that "If we had Brett Favre instead of McNabb we would be much better," also stated that "I wasn't the one who got tired in the Super Bowl" (throwing McNabb under the bus AGAIN) AND threw such a fit about his contract that the Eagles actually suspended him 1 game with pay, one game at a time, for like the last 4 or 5 games of the season rather than let him be with the team.

He left Dallas after claiming that Tony Romo and Jason Witten were "excluding him from the offense on purpose" in an attempt to reduce the amount of his next contract. This was after a down year (stats wise) for him.

He left Buffalo because they wouldn't make him the #1 passing option (he was past his prime at this point).

Cincinnati declined to bring him back because of "locker room issues." It is assumed this means he wasn't interested in the optional mini-camp and position meetings.

I mean when 5 different organizations (3 of which are rivals) would rather not deal with you at all when you're as talented as he was...it means SOMETHING. And I love T.O. to death. His '07 season was incredible.

Those are not issue with enough brevity to warrant what happened and still happened.

Again, what else did he do.

Art Barr

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Not too many folks he played with have bad things to say about him which is weird that people still state he was a locker room cancer. That whole Witten/Romo thing was not him. Can't remember the Cowboys defensive player that was on Cold Pizza the day he was released but even he said it wasn't TO who brought it up. It was Roy William's. TO was the only one with nuts to confront Garret with it.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yea the media didn’t get over it until Iverson cried on national tv and begged to be let back into the NBA :beli:

I’m pretty sure if Iverson didn’t change up and get back on the sixers just to retire with some dignity they maybe wouldn’t have given him first ballot

Nba media is different from the nfl nothing was stopping ai from going first ballot

Daps
Hey Joe,...

Now this all played out this weekend.
Can someone tell me what did to ever do to get it to this point.

Real talk...
All I remember him doing that made news was do crunches in his drive way.

Art Barr

The way they demonized this nikka through the years you’d forget he has the off field record of John The Baptist

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

So when a team want players to take a pay cut on a contract to save the team $ or cut a player like the Skins did Mccnab less than a year after extending him for 5 years is that not a dikk move?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
None of that ain’t shyt

Well except the Jeff Garcia shyt, but if it look likes a duck and quacks like a duck. it’s a duck:yeshrug:
I think he said that because Garcia looked like Hobbs from Shawshank Redemption. :manny:

He bagged a bad one as his wife.

4924aa16770c19e5b91c3dcb9cf54624.jpg

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
So when a team want players to take a pay cut on a contract to save the team $ or cut a player like the Skins did Mccnab less than a year after extending him for 5 years is that not a dikk move?
Yes.:ehh:

If you sign a contract...you should adhere to the terms of that contract. That goes both ways, for diva ass players and for shady ass GM's.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He was (and still is) a narcissist.

Ultimately he was arrogant and talked himself up, and people don't like those types. That's why you hear all this shyt about being humble, that's why the Mannings always seem like they're acting and reading from a script(they basically are) basically people like the Mannings are trying to cater to people's insecurities.

T.O doesn't give a shyt about anybody else's insecurities, he's trying to deal with his own. We know being black and committing the same offense as anybody else will yield you a more aggressive/harsh response...so no T.O didn't deserve to get fukked over by the hall, but there's no question WHY it happened.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
All of this is facts. And he straight up called Garcia a "fakkit" iirc:mjlol:

T.O. is one of the goats but the fact that the Eagles chose to pay him to NOT play kind of says it all.

He also left every single team on bad terms. The NFL is a shytty organization for sure but to leave 5 different teams on bad terms is a bad look on him.

He didn’t leave Cincy nor the Bills on bad terms.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cracker right here... at best... a Latino cracker.... whole post was racc00n shyt..., all pro on 3 different teams.... His own QBs says he is first ballot..... the internet allows bias motherifckas to congregate and have a voice... and that’s dangerous