Can someone post that video of the gay NY Rican dude telling homie to make him a sandwich

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I still don’t believe this video is real. Everything about this scream skit

Gay ass long hair rican in the my little pony shirt randomly getting aggressive ordering a sandwich

nikka behind the counter who may or may not work there and is slapped going on and on

Gay trying to sell coke and bussy to the non violent 5% er up front

Gay spicy cac mushing the shyt out of turkey and cheese nikka

Cameraman handing the deli dude a whole bottle of vinegar for ass breath sandwich

Too much fukkery

BEN23

All Star
Daps

Gay ass long hair rican in the my little pony shirt randomly getting aggressive ordering a sandwich

nikka behind the counter who may or may not work there and is slapped going on and on

Cameraman handing the deli dude a whole bottle of vinegar for ass breath sandwich

Too much fukkery

have you ever been to ny? this is not out of the ordinary. its all kinda wierd people in ny.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Too much fukkery

This was real. Most of the fake videos made to go viral is a phenomenon of the last two or three years.

Also, while he did say he had access to the coke, I'm pretty sure that when he said he had access to p*ssy he wasn't talking about "bussy".

Nice video to revisit and get some chuckles on a somewhat stressful day.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol what’s the first?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/chick-crashes-into-gas-station-hilarity-ensues.521438/

tenor.gif