Can someone post that video of the gay NY Rican dude telling homie to make him a sandwich

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I still don’t believe this video is real. Everything about this scream skit

Gay ass long hair rican in the my little pony shirt randomly getting aggressive ordering a sandwich

nikka behind the counter who may or may not work there and is slapped going on and on

Gay trying to sell coke and bussy to the non violent 5% er up front

Gay spicy cac mushing the shyt out of turkey and cheese nikka

Cameraman handing the deli dude a whole bottle of vinegar for ass breath sandwich

Too much fukkery
Everyone here is always on edge, especially at the deli cause them nikkas be standing around pretending that they didn't see you. Alphabets in particular are not the people you want to get in any confrontations with cause they won't shut the fukk up or let it go.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
have you ever been to ny? this is not out of the ordinary. its all kinda wierd people in ny.

Ive been to NY yes but that’s irrelevant. I doubt anywhere a gay nikka is walking away after propositioning a man for ass and smacking a bottle of water in someone face regardless of location. That fakkit would be dead 9/10 any other time

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I remember I was going to get hired at Safeway and that dude told me he wanted me to work in the deli. :dahell:

I dont make sandwiches nikka! :birdman:

Like I'm a sandwich making ass nikka or something. :childplease:

Long story short I didn't take the job.

:heh:
@Tim2520

& everyone else

Dap+Reputation
:skip: