Can We Ban @Herbert Youngblood?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Another November 2016 agent.

Constantly defending Jason Whalelock (just defended his comments about Lebron not being affected by racism)
Both Mr. Whitlock and Mr. Cain make well thought out points, whether you agree or not is irrelevant.
I can listen to both without calling them all sorts of childish names.
If you think you're right about everything you're most likely not very bright.
View media item 12211

bytching about liberal media bias
In the last three months leading up to the election Stephen A and His and Hers went stone FCKN crazy for Hillary on the air.
You can't do shyt like that and then claim you don't have a liberal bias. They would literally demand that Tom Brady explain his support for Donald F. Trump. GTFOH...Whom ever that man or anyone else supports is their own GODDAMN business. View media item 12211

And shytting on women in general
The media won't touch it but I will, it seems to be the women playing men's sports that causes this Lesbionic trait to manifest itself. Basketball and Softball and Tennis being the main culprits.

So basically if you guys are not getting any trim, you can blame Title IX.
View media item 12212

Defends the most racist sports broadcaster several times over the span of 5 months (he's only been here 7)...
Thinks the media's been overrun by liberal bias, even though ESPN exploits young black americans for the benefit of entertaining old white dudes...which is pretty much the antithesis to modern day social justice...
And to top it off, blames women's sports for the reason why dudes don't get laid anymore...

Hm, joined in November 2016, pro-racist, anti-media, anti-women...seems oddly familiar doesn't it?
fukking ban this clown.
:camby:

And @Herbert Youngblood before you come in here calling me a fascist for trying to silence your freedom of speech, I'm just suggesting you fukking leave, because you yourself obviously don't like it here.
I just realized what this place reminds me of...PRISON.
A bunch of completely psychotic MTHRFCKRS jaw-jacking with no idea whatsoever.
You ban a MTHRFCKR, call him every filthy name under the sun.
Why...?

Why? Because he used the n-word in reference to black people...and you defended him...again, because you're a thinly veiled agent. Get the fukk out.

And if you think this place is a prison, then why do you still come..

Fly

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: dude got u that mad. there are prominent posters that have said much worse and are still here

in for the fukkery though

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Everyone shyts on women here. What's different about him?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_oe2s3c00se1ukalfso1_500.gif

Daps
Well first and foremost, Thanks for making me famous, My late Mother said I'd be famous someday.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Constantly defending Jason Whalelock (just defended his comments about Lebron not being affected by racism)
Hubert Youngblood said: ↡

Both Mr. Whitlock and Mr. Cain make well thought out points, whether you agree or not is irrelevant.
I can listen to both without calling them all sorts of childish names.
If you think you're right about everything you're most likely not very bright.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You quoted me above from a long dead thread, but I did infer that Lebron was "full of shyt" for bringing up a kid
that was lynched and murdered in a commentary about a case that was more about vandalism than racism.

bytching about liberal media bias
Hubert Youngblood said:

In the last three months leading up to the election Stephen A and His and Hers went stone FCKN crazy for Hillary on the air.
You can't do shyt like that and then claim you don't have a liberal bias. They would literally demand that Tom Brady explain his support for Donald F. Trump. GTFOH...Whom ever that man or anyone else supports is their own GODDAMN business.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stand by those remarks, much like Kaepernick I didn't vote. I thought Hillary was psychopathic murdering war monger. I thought Trump was con man who would bankrupt the country, and sell it off to his friends and family.
The other two candidates were Khazars so that was out of the question.

And shytting on women in general
Hubert Youngblood said:

The media won't touch it but I will, it seems to be the women playing men's sports that causes this Lesbionic trait to manifest itself. Basketball and Softball and Tennis being the main culprits.

So basically if you guys are not getting any trim, you can blame Title IX.

Defends the most racist sports broadcaster several times over the span of 5 months (he's only been here 7)...
Thinks the media's been overrun by liberal bias, even though ESPN exploits young black americans for the benefit of entertaining old white dudes...which is pretty much the antithesis to modern day social justice...
And to top it off, blames women's sports for the reason why dudes don't get laid anymore...
If you think Will Cain is the most racist sports broadcaster, You should probably get out more. The guy has a different point of view, I don't agree with it, but he makes good well thought out arguments.
"Thinks the media's been overrun by liberal bias" I have no fckng idea what you're talking about there.
I don't think that making the observation that there is an inordinate number of Lesbians in Women's Sports is "shytting on women in general".
I love women, probably more than you do. (clears throat)

That was a joke DUMBASS !!!

Hm, joined in November 2016, pro-racist, anti-media, anti-women...seems oddly familiar doesn't it?
fukking ban this clown.
:camby:

And @Herbert Youngblood before you come in here calling me a fascist for trying to silence your freedom of speech, I'm just suggesting you fukking leave, because you yourself obviously don't like it here.
I'll leave when I'm ready to leave. I would never call you a fascist. I suspect you're just young and confused.

Hubert Youngblood said: ↡

I just realized what this place reminds me of...PRISON.
A bunch of completely psychotic MTHRFCKRS jaw-jacking with no idea whatsoever.
You ban a MTHRFCKR, call him every filthy name under the sun.
Why...?

Why? Because he used the n-word in reference to black people...and you defended him...again, because you're a thinly veiled agent. Get the fukk out.

And if you think this place is a prison, then why do you still come..
Let me tell you something, You sound like one these idiots that make the argument that if the N-word is spelled with an "A" it's a term of endearment.

It's still the same word DUMBASS !!!

It's still an insult to the souls of the black people that were beaten while marching for civil rights.
It's still an insult to the souls of the black people that were hung from trees in the south.
It's still an insult to the souls of the black people that died from exhaustion, working in the fields.
It's still an insult to the souls of the black people that died during the Middle Passage.

It's the same with that word C00N, it's a GODDAMN insult.
View media item 12211