Can we discuss The Avengers Endgame Third Act(and great third acts in cinema)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your mom is the AMC channel

A MISTAKE CTFU

What's wrong with North by Northwest?

North by northwest?!?:dahell: is that, that stupid movie with that cac getting chased through the cornfield by an old ww2 gunplane??!:hhh: :camby: that was before my time I tend not to watch those old movies... I'm an 80's baby...

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
North by northwest?!?:dahell: is that, that stupid movie with that cac getting chased through the cornfield by an old ww2 gunplane??!:hhh: :camby: that was before my time I tend not to watch those old movies... I'm an 80's baby...
Means there's something wrong with you not the films.
In fact, I don't even give a fukk what your opinion is anymore.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Means there's something wrong with you not the films.
In fact, I don't even give a fukk what your opinion is anymore.

:bryan: I hurt your feelings cause I dont like old timer movies... :mjlol:

Whatever breh this thread is about the avengers 3rd act not some old turner classic movies no one watches...:pantherscust: Next thing you gonna bring up citizen kane and gone with the wind watching ass...:bryan:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
:bryan: I hurt your feelings cause I dont like old timer movies... :mjlol:

Whatever breh this thread is about the avengers 3rd act not some old turner classic movies no one watches...:pantherscust: Next thing you gonna bring up citizen kane and gone with the wind watching ass...:bryan:
Now you don't like Citizen Kane :dead:

Now you're just an 80s baby and old

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The two towers third act holds up really well.

Helm’s Deep might be the GOAT battle scene. I watched this side by side comparing it to the Battle of Winterfell and it’s absolutely insane how much it blows GOT out of the water despite being made 17 years ago.

The buildup, the strategy, the lighting, all incredible

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
So we're just gonna ignore the :trash: first two acts, huh?

:gucci: the whole movie was great IMO a lot of ppl expected it to be action packed like infinity war but Its one of the reasons why they didnt want to name it "infinity war part 2" they always said it was gonna be a different type of movie.

i dont think there was a single scene wasted, there was an overrall arc for all 6 og avengers plus fantastic fan service.They wrapped up the story beautifully while setting up the MCUs Future in a dope way. The Underwater Earthquakes hinting to Namor and the X-Gene probably being introduced as an effect from the wave of cosmic energy that hit earth caused by the snaps (3 snaps total on earth)

I couldve done without the girl power scene but besides that i dont think they couldve made a more perfect movie.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
My question is this? How do you write this in a screenplay format. Do you just use loose descriptions like "Chaos erupts on the battlefield" and let the director handle it or do you have to specifically write everything that occur?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
My question is this? How do you write this in a screenplay format. Do you just use loose descriptions like "Chaos erupts on the battlefield" and let the director handle it or do you have to specifically write everything that occur?
Avengers!.................assemble.,..

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yall nikkas can scream Endgame was wack in every thread they make about it, and it wont make it any less false lol. And yes it is one of the greatest third acts in sci-fi history.....right behind Revenge of the Sith lol...:lolbron: