Can we talk about Israel for a minute

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
We all see news lately about them approaching on lands that is not theirs but let's talk about them not being the real Jews. We all know they are converts who converted recently in history aspect and with that in mind who are the real Israelites???

They are European Ashkenazi Jews which are not real or descendants of the bloodlines at all so how are they in that land in the first place?

Why is it so hidden about the possible real Jews??
How did they get control of all the banking systems??
Why was Hitler afraid to mention the real reasoning behind World War 2?

Why does all the curses represent African Americans???

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Well, I thought they were admixed aka intermixed :jbhmm: That's what I read on ForumBiodiversity and other sites.

Nall they European and many converted during World War 2 as well which seem deceiving to say the least.

Egyptian president Nasser at the time stated

"Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!"

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are in that land because after the Holocaust of the second world war a Jewish homeland in Palestine was one of the conditions decided by America and Britain.

These 'Jews' are not the descendants of Jacob tho so are not the real Jews.

Revelation 2:9 'I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.'

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nall they European and many converted during World War 2 as well which seem deceiving to say the least.

Egyptian president Nasser at the time stated

"Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!"
It's confusing because even White folk champion David Duke even said they weren't Khazars. Also, 9 different universities did studies and said no Khazar gene was found. I just think the Ashkenazi's were admixed. However, you have the Lemba, Sephardi, Ethiopian, and Mizrahim Jews :manny:

I agree they are not the original israelites

However they are converts and the Torah says to love the convert
You practize Judaism?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Why does history block out the mass migration of Israelites running to Africa centuries ago toward west east and central.

Strange that some of these practices of the ancient Israelites are still practiced in Africa

What was the reason?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why in the Bible it states that they are the synagogue of Satan??

Because they are. Look at the star on their flag. The one they call the star of David when David never had or claimed any such star. It is a hexagram of witchcraft and Satanism and first appeared in the Jewish Kabbalah which is mystic and spiritual practices they picked up when they turned from God and followed after the Babylonian Gods