Can we talk about Israel for a minute

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should be dienchanted, religion is just fairy tales. also more dangerously many of us believe in some kind of karmic religous vengence will save us which is just stupid because it makes us hesitant to act and change our environment.

Continue to believe religion is fairytales. God is very real and so are the last days which are to come

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Break that down more so if you could breh
Whether Jesus was really the son of God or not is a debate for another day. But there really are historical accounts of him being a real person so at worst he was just a crazy nikka talking shyt. But he has always been described as being black. He was also a descendant of Abraham thru David which would mean Abraham was black too. In Islam they refer to Abraham as the father of the prophets. Africans introduced monotheism to Europeans. They flipped the script on us like they do almost everything else

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Well, I thought they were admixed aka intermixed :jbhmm: That's what I read on ForumBiodiversity and other sites.
You should do some research on the "ethnicity" of the doctors performing the tests, and then read this:

http://www.the-scientist.com/?artic...21/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

They were always white, will be white, and ARE nothing but white...European converts.
The "original" jews are
A.The current palestinian people, converted to islam over time, and absorbed into Palestinian culture.
B.Beta Israel.

Every pink jew descends from converts. Hence the term: "Secular Jew".
No brown person claims this.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Can you even convert..? dont your moms gotta be jewish
Yes, you can convert, but it''s a LONG process. I was ready for the process anyway. Also, I had a thread on my conversion, but I backed out. I don't eat Pork, so the conversion wouldn't have been hard for me. Because I do keep the dietary laws.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Whether Jesus was really the son of God or not is a debate for another day. But there really are historical accounts of him being a real person so at worst he was just a crazy nikka talking shyt. But he has always been described as being black. He was also a descendant of Abraham thru David which would mean Abraham was black too. In Islam they refer to Abraham as the father of the prophets. Africans introduced monotheism to Europeans. They flipped the script on us like they do almost everything else

There are pyramids in Kemet that were built before Abraham existence. The 1st dynasty (the hotep) guy was the creator of the very 1st pyramid that was built.
I guess my question is, around what century does Abraham appear in Africa?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
We should be dienchanted, religion is just fairy tales. also more dangerously many of us believe in some kind of karmic religous vengence will save us which is just stupid because it makes us hesitant to act and change our environment.
Of course many of those stories weren't real. Often theyre parables that are metaphors for something else. For example the Adam and Eve story is basically saying premarital sex is wrong. The snake (Adam's dikk) was tempting him with an apple (Eve's p*ssy). He thought with the little head instead of the big one.

Us black folks are spiritual by nature. Atheism is cac shyt. Why let the devil trick you into not believing your own history?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You should do some research on the "ethnicity" of the doctors performing the tests, and then read this:

http://www.the-scientist.com/?artic...21/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

They were always white, will be white, and ARE nothing but white...European converts.
The "original" jews are
A.The current palestinian people, converted to islam over time, and absorbed into Palestinian culture.
B.Beta Israel.

Every pink jew descends from converts. Hence the term: "Secular Jew".
No brown person claims this.
I've seen these studies, but there's been studies in 2014, 15, and 16 that contradicted these. However, it is what it is because I kinda threw religion in the bushes :camby:

P.S. I thought Samaritans were the original Hebrews too. Also, don't forget the Lemba Jews out of Zimbabwe.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
There are pyramids in Kemet that were built before Abraham existence. The 1st dynasty (the hotep) guy was the creator of the very 1st pyramid that was built.
I guess my question is, around what century does Abraham appear in Africa?
He would've had to have been around sometime in BC. But remember that the Hebrews were persecuted in Kemet due to their belief in one God. They were trying to get to the promised land. Being that the promised land is north of Egypt it would make sense that they were coming from further south of Egypt

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Continue to believe religion is fairytales. God is very real and so are the last days which are to come
I'm an Agnostic-Theist (believes something is out there idk what). However, just look how Christianity and co comes across. TBH, I'm not shocked why some people believes its fairytales.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nall they European and many converted during World War 2 as well which seem deceiving to say the least.

Egyptian president Nasser at the time stated

"Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!"

They euros probably mixed with some turk. They hate being called khazars too

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
All 3 of the Abrahamic religions are different means to the same end
I'm gonna be honest, it would be easier if all 3 wouldn't beef with each other. You have some pastors tell others they are going to the hellfire for believing in Islam :snoop: I know all 3 are connected, but it just confuses me.