Can We Talk About Sapiosexuals For A Moment Here?

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I believe it's real but:

A. I'm certain that the VAST majority of the people (overwhelmingly women) identifying as such do so to sound unique -- especially on dating apps. The bitter truth is that PHYSICAL ATTRACTION is factor # 1 for most men AND women.

B. The type of person that's going to be naturally wired that way attraction-wise is likely going to be the studious/academic type. A woman who reads philosophy or scientific material in her spare time, I'd lean toward taking her at face value :ehh:

A woman who has hood motivational quotes centered underneath black and white photos of Kevin Gates on her timeline claiming to be "sapiosexual" would have me making the :mjgrin:face internally.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who describes themselves as “sapiosexual” is full of shyt.

I’ve never met a dumber group of people in my life.

Last edited:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Idc how good she looks if she got crash test dummy software installed it will be a very fleeting frolick:yeshrug:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
openly saying this only attracts a swarm of pretentious fukks

meaning you're probably just as dumb as everyone else

you just read all the harry potter books and passed college algebra with a B

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Jokes aside some sort of “I like smart” people should be on a dating profile unless your going for the “I am fun” picture heavy dating profile.

It’s a common theme among women’s dating profiles and a response to the “I want a smart woman” answer on men’s dating profiles. It is just a different arrangement of words used to answer a play on a woman’s vanity.

TLDR: a woman saying she is Sapiosexual Is not worth getting offended by, it just a thing some women say to seem smart. Some of them are smart, some of them are not.

Daps
It's a whole Lotta incels that's calling shenanigans on that label..........whole Lotta shenanigans......

Daps
Then there are people attracted to talent if you’re an athlete musician artist or have a unique skill you should be eating

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Breh they bullshyttin on those dating apps the average person does not appreciate intelligence like that.
This has been my experience with most women I’ve dated in AMERICA.

I actually really love smart/nerdy women. 😍

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It's all CAP! Put 40 single sapiosexuals in a room together, it's gonna be the same fukkery as everybody else